Page 32 of 279 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 32

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    While I'm thinking about it, I saw some interesting things at the chiro that makes me think he may eventually replace the doc. He has a copy of the Schwarzbein Principle on the shelf, he asked if she had testing my antibody levelswhen I said I had Hashimoto's,and a couple of other things I saw that were promising.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I've just been refilling a large-ish mug (not the small coffee cup kind you'd get in a set) at work for my water intake. I always take in about 8 oz every 4 hours when I take my Vitamin C dose, but I'm working on having 16 oz (full mug) in between. I probably take in no more than 60 oz per day. I should probably boost that, considering how dry it is during the cold months.

Sounds promising with the chiro! I hope I can see mine soon, but I really want to be diligent with my exercises first. I want to show him progress!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    Hey girls. Water makes such a huge difference in my mood.. It keeps me very happy. I shoot for 80 ozs when I get to stay home all day.
    On the other hand, give me even a little sugar and I become a bitch, even to my beloved dogs.
    Before I found this website, I never would have believed you really are what you eat (and drink

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    I'm with you - especially on the sugar. I'm sure I turn into a bitch - okay, I probably do - but I definitely become really depressed. Simple equation. No sugar = Happiness. Throw in some water and then it's all good.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I seem to be less affected by sugar, mood-wise, than I used to be. Alcohol makes me severely depressed, even if I don't have much. I used to drink a lot more water, more than 80 oz per day, but I cut back because it didn't seem to make a difference for me.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    The hobbit review is hilarious. Though to be fair Tolkein doesn't rip off HP nearly as much as Stoker ripped off Twilight.
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    NW, Jenn, I got y'all's Christmas cards. Mine are on the way to y'all as of yesterday.

YAY!!

I hope your neck is feeling better. Your chiro sounds like a winner! I became more committed to my (2) chiropractor and physician when I learned they were Paleo/Primal.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Neck seems to be doing a lot better. Work doesn't help it, but that's just a matter of figuring out how to adjust my plan desk so I'm need constantly leaning and bend over. I may need to swipe the drafting table and replace my plan desk. I also need to heighten my monitor stand, which jsut means adding another book or 3 to the pile.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Chiro again today, which seems to have helped. My neck didn't crack as loudly today, anyways.
    Dinner tonight is a delayed Christmas dinner. Shoulder roast stabbed full of garlic and crusted with garlic chipotle, with roasted veggies- cranberries, green beans, red potato, and garlic, roasted in olive oil.
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Hope this means you're on the mend!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

No longer dead and no longer in pain, so things are looking up.
    I may fry up leftover slices of roast for an omelet tomorrow, dunno.
    My Primal Battle Tome