Page 29 of 283 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 29

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    ahhh... that Hobbit review.
    I needed something to gape/laugh at.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Definitely insulin sugar sensitive now. Had some flan at the restaurant with lunch and damn near fainted from the sugar rush. It took all I had to stay conscious.
    My neck is still bugging me and my boss is asking me to go see a chiro. Sick at the idea of missing work again, though,
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Hello, cyclobenzeprene. Hello to you, too, 500 mg Naproxen. Tonight will be a good night when y'all get to work.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I'm actually more worried than I was. THe aforementioned drugs didn't do squat to help my neck. Having Geek rub my neck didn't really help either (sure felt good though.) Correcting my posture didn't help. We'll see how it goes today.
    Dinner was half a spaghetti squash and sauce. Lunch was at a little Mexican food place I wasn't too impressed by.
    *TMI*
    Really hating my body right now and really wanting to ditch this BC. Minimal blood, but more cramps than I've ever had to deal with. This damn gas isn't helping any. It took a lot of will power notto fall face first into the loaf of French bread I bought Geek.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sorry your neck is being, errr, a pain in the neck. What the hell do you think is up with it?

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Oddly, I know a good massage therapist in Odessa. No, really, I do.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

I probably fucked it up exercising and made it worse eating crap. The original injury was from several car wrecks (a couple cervical impingements.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

You're shitting me, Owly. Spill the beans! (PM is fine.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

Kymma is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Even with judicious saving (5% gross 401K, 10% net savings, 13% net cushion in checking/ month), and a generous grocery bill, as well as accounting for birthdays and medical, I can pay the car off by late August. If I roll the car payment into savings, like I'm planning, and Geek can pull off his half, we can pay off the house in 5 years. I'm boggling at that. I'll be 33 and own a house, title and all.
    WOWZA! The freedom that debt free ownership provides is amazing! I am so happy for you.

Kymma is online now Senior Member
    I hope your neck resolves quickly.