Page 28 of 283 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 28

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Guh. Scratch goat's milk off my list of edibles. My stomach is staging a protest.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

That Hobbit review has to be someone yanking everybody's chain... no one can truly be that stupid.

Please?

Ok, hive mind, I need some help deciding on whether to visit the urgent care shack after work. Every few minutes, I'm getting sharp, shooting pain, almost like an electrical jolt run down my neck, dissipating in pain as it goes. It seems to have stopped, but now I have a mild headache.
    Should I go to the urgent care place after work?
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I'd go. Better to be safe than sorry. Especially this time of year
    Georgette

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Pinched nerve? How about some stretching exercises on the floor of your office while you decide?

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Sabine. Any tension in your neck if you massage it?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

My neck is always tense, thanks to the cervical impingement (right word? It's not herniated or completely slipped, but it's not in the right place, either.) I know I carry stress in my neck and shoulders, but I can usually tell when the nerve is pinched from stress when my shoulder starts hurting me.
    I can't really get into the stretch I usually need to get at it here at the office. I might be able to get close though.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    The hobbit review is hilarious. Though to be fair Tolkein doesn't rip off HP nearly as much as Stoker ripped off Twilight.

Good luck with your neck Naiad. I've found massages to work wonders, well, once I found a decent massage therapist.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I guess going on a tangent here, but have you seen a chiropractor about the impingement? Just doing some quick googling, seems like something that physical therapy or manipulation could help.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yes, but I stopped going when I became unemployed. I need to find a good one in Odessa and start gonig again.
    My Primal Battle Tome