I rarely make true New Year's Resolutions. Those always seem like a set up for failure to me.
That said, there are a few goals/ ideas I'm aiming for as of a couple days ago.
1) This one is dependent on the district, but if I can get to where I'm only at the one campus, I have a goal not to drive there at all. It's all of a mile away, 15 minutes on foot, 10 on bike, depending on traffic. Also, if I need to pick up groceries after work and it's viable to carry it home, I will.
2) Maintain the minimal sulphite paleo diet I need to do well. Not 80/ 20 by choice, either, but by forced lack of choice (eating at the in laws, etc.)
3) Get my teaching certification.
4) Continue my work on mental stability, anxiety, and releasing the past. It'll be a long hard slog, but it's been worth it so far. Likely won't ever "finish"this, but even a step is a step better.
5) NOT lose anymore weight. They don't make clothes much smaller than I wear that aren't kids clothes, and I can only get my size at 5 shops in the area.
6) Survival Fitness: It won't happen in a year, but I'd like to better reinforce the physical fitness I would need to survive a life and death situation. Outrunning something, climbing a tree, hauling myself or someone else up off a cliff, that type of thing.