Page 211 of 283 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2828

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 211

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    It's been an excellent day so far, even if it did start WAY too early for someone who took Nyquil at 3AM. Home Depot delivered our windows, TWC finally got back to me on my unemployment benefits, AND I got accepted into the teaching program. This means I can print out my SOE today and take it downtown and officially ACCEPT THE DAMN JOB!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    New clothes! Yay! Do we get the fashion show, after?

If I find anything, sure!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    Yay naiad!!! New job...new clothes...new weight...new size!! You are rockin' it girl!!! Can't wait to see new pictures!! How about one on your first day of school? I always took one of my baby then!

Congrats on all good things. You deserve it baby girl! (Can I call you that? I'm old enough to be your mama!)
    Last edited by theprimalcajun; 11-20-2013 at 10:45 AM.
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Awww. Thanks, PC. Of course y'all will get a first day photo since you asked so nicely. And you're more than welcome to call me that.
    I'm facing an anxiety inducer during lunch: eating alone in a restaurant. I don't like doing it because it induces anxiety that people are judging me. I'm forcing myself to eat slowly and enjoy my food and people watch.
    My Primal Battle Tome

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    Well you are on the forums so at least you're keeping occupied! Honey, no one could care less what you're eating...& if they are judging it's probably something along the lines of "look at that hot looking chick sitting there, isn't she adorable! I wish I looked like her!" Yup...that's what they're thinking, I promise!! 😀
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on all of your good news!

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I don't like eating in front of strangers alone either. Hell, it took me forever to start eating lunch in the kitchen here at work, with people walking in and out all of the time. Enjoy the food, enjoy some peace.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Hey lover,
    I see you've got yourself a nifty new journal.
    Sorry you're dealing with this basket of crap, I didn't know you had these issues.
    The bat yielding ass kicking front threw me off ;D

I get what you're saying about eating alone... It always makes me feel crap because I see tons of people laughing
    with friends and think, ;c
    I even went to an all you can eat sushi place alone.
    Yeah. That was a BAD BAD idea. I probably looked like one of those sad fat people that they put in romantic comedies to juxtapose the happy couple ;D

What's this you're becoming a teacher? O_o

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi, Meaty!
    I survived eating alone. The soup (Tom Yum Goom) was tasty as always and managed to actually enjoy eating alone.
    I'm officially a physics teacher (well, probationary because I'm still a ways out on my license)! I go to the classroom tomorrow and introduce myself and stand in on the classes. I officially start after Thanksgiving vacation (Dec 2.)
    I need to iron and such, so no fashion show yet. I'll take a photo before I leave tomorrow, for y'all, though!
    I'm treating myself to a semi verboten dessert for FINALLY jumping through all the hoops! Haagen Daas vanilla bean (highest quality I could get my hands on, worst ingredients are sugar and skim milk) and peach jam (worst ingredient: sugar.) Tastes like peach cobbler ice cream when you put them together.
    My Primal Battle Tome