Page 207 of 283 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2828

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 207

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Fingers crossed for you & dog.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Dog seems better. She's at least bouncing now, and not yelping in pain. I take her back tomorrow for a check and her yearly shots.
    I GOT THE TEACHING JOB! I got the call from district HR around 1630. Tomorrow I fill out paperwork and turn it in. I already filled out my online application for the alternative certification course. Wednesday, I go in for fingerprinting and such. I think my life is about to get REALLY busy.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Congratulations on the job and glad to hear your dog is on the mend. Woot Woot!

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Good luck!
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

In other news, I think even my FEET lost some inflammation weight. I used to wear a 6- 6.5 in women's shoes. I now wear a 5- 5.5.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Teehee tiny feet Congrats on the jorb!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    That is wonderful news NK!

Vet gave the all clear on the Froot Loop and gave her her shots. I'm unsure on whether she should be shot up or not (aside from rabies, which is required by law), but given that probably half the dogs in the neighborhood have never even seen the vet, I'm erring on the cautious side. Froot Loop is on abx, just to make sure she really is over whatever it is/ was.
    I also got her a new harness (purple) and winter jacket (blue with skulls.) Yes, I know, with her retriever coat, she should be fine, but when it gets under freezing, I worry about her and the vest makes me feel a little better. It's supposed to drop into the 20s as a low in a couple days.
    Speaking of which, WTF?! 20s in NOVEMBER! We usually don't see 20s until January or so. November lows are usually in the 40s, and our high will be in the 40s today (we already hit our high.) When we go down to Dallas for Thanksgiving (yes, down, elevation change) we usually only need a light leather jacket. I think this year will require the heavy winter coats.
    Now that I'll be employed again, I need to book the hotel for Dallas. Guess I'll do that later today after filling out paperwork. Or before. Meh.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Fucking dog. I'm pissed at her for chewing through a harness less than 12 hours after me putting it on her and for shucking her vest before she did it. Fine. She can freeze tonight. Might make her think twice about removing what I put on her.
    This is the second harness she's destroyed. I want to punish her by putting another one on her and muzzling her, but I know she does it because the chest strap is too long and rubs her. Fine. She can wear collars. I did, however, smack her a few times with the remains of the harness, because she did chew through it.
    My Primal Battle Tome

ceedee is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Maybe you should spend some time with your dog and TEACH her something like how to respect you. You already seem to know why she is chewing the harness off, yet you get mad at the dog. Why do you even have a dog if all you are going to do is keep it outside all of the time? Dogs are pack animals and need to feel like they belong.