Page 198 of 249 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2482

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 198

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yes, looking great though I needed to wake up to realize it. My first thoughts were "Naiad looks so small. Wait, is she standing in a window? Why does the window have a shower curtain? Wow, I am an idiot..."
    Yeah, it's a bad selfie, but it's a lot easier to get a full body shot by standing on the tub than by using the full length mirror.

In other news, I have started a grateful sleep ritual. As I'm lying in bed before I fall asleep, I go through my day and think of all the things I'm grateful for that day. For example, yesterday's list was how well Kid is reading now and picking up on phonetics, Saturday Game Night, good salsa at the restaurant, and finding a sulfite/ soy/ dairy free dressing, as well as the usual culprits like Geek, Froot Loop, MDA, a happy home, yadayada.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 10-20-2013 at 03:54 PM.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Ugh. Something I ate last night is not sitting well. Diarrhea is not my friend.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Well at least those pants will fit even better today. I hope you feel better soon.

It cleared up throughout the night, thankfully.
    Today will definitely be interesting. Headhunter interview at 1030, killing time in Midland, and my first Al- Anon sponsor meeting with Mentor at 1830. Taking the laptop with me, so I'll probably spend some time in Fourbucks.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    It cleared up throughout the night, thankfully.
    Today will definitely be interesting. Headhunter interview at 1030, killing time in Midland, and my first Al- Anon sponsor meeting with Mentor at 1830. Taking the laptop with me, so I'll probably spend some time in Fourbucks.
    Killing how much time in Midland?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Roughly 5 hours, after buying a shredder at Wally World.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Down to 121.6 and needing a belt for my interview pants.
    Thinking on what I've been eating since this plummet in weight, I realize the answer is "not much." It's been fairly LC (definitely not hitting what I thought was my carb minimum of 75g most days, probably closer to 20-50g) and I'm only eating once a day, at dinner. Usually just not hungry until then. This is definitely the longest I've been even 80% paleo, although most weeks I am 100%. I probably should eat more, as most days I'm probably lucky to hit 1000 cal, and some I'm lucky to hit 500, depending on what's for dinner. Then again, I eat when I'm hungry, stop when I'm not hungry. I may not need as much as I thought.
    I think the change was two fold: cutting the anxiety (no clue what happened there) and starting to take my thyroid pill correctly. I think it may all trace back to my thyroid pill, as I know when my thyroid is unhappy, I'm a nervous wreck.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Roughly 5 hours, after buying a shredder at Wally World.
    Quick lunch at my house, 1:15-ish? How quick can we cook frozen salmon or eggs?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Already made lunch plans. I can come and at least say hi, though.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Good thing we canceled...I still haven't left work!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly