Page 181 of 272 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2711

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 181

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hmmm... burn ban was reinstated. I may go buy a decent shredder to replace the piddly one we have. It's just too small and overheats too quickly.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    ARGH I hate burn bans. We have one from March 15th through May 15th every year.

I think Nameless may have stumbled on the root of my problems. Possibly all of them except the anxiety. Histamine intolerance. Still researching, but it seems promising.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I read about histamine intolerance around here a while back when I was starting to investigate my own digestive issues. You may find some results on the forum. I believe it's more of a common diagnosis in Europe.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Yesterday evening was a "fuck it, can't win anyways" meal. I now know again that pizza is a no go. My abdomen actually hurt, I felt a little queasy, and I'm really gassy (TMI: BMs are really soft.)
    I think I'll give the Histamine Intolerance diet a shot. I'm not going to worry too much about meat feshness or long cook times, but I think I will transition over to large breakfast, no lunch, large dinner. I'll try to avoid leftovers but not raise much of a stink on that one. I generally grind any meat myself, with the exception of sausage, and it looks like I'll be doing that in batches and freezing it.
    This version of the diet seems to strike the happiest middle ground between "can't eat a goddammed thing" and not removing enough. I'm still going to try to stay primal.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pa30Brown View Post
    Hopefully with the same old badassery and sarcasm.
    HAHAha ha ha ha, a spammer who picked a good one to quote!

*clicked the black triangle of death anyway*

Last night's FL stuff: cleared the medicine cabinet of everything out of date or that I will never use again, peeled labels off half a trash bag of pill bottles, cleaned the master bath toilet top to bottom, swish/ swiped both bathrooms, shined my sink, made the bed, and cleared the trunk at the foot of the bed off.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Went home sick at lunch. No fever, but I've been napping since then. Still need more sleep. 24 hours without food and really not hungry.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Had leftover pizza as my only meal.
    Start the low histamine diet in the morning. The roast I've been thawing in the fridge is still mostly frozen, so I sliced off a few hunk and chopped up some veggies for tomorrow's breakfast.
    This has been one of those odd sicks where you're ill and you know you're ill, but you try to force your way through it to get various forms of "work" done, from office to dinner to feeding the dog. You don't even realize that's what's happening until you wake up on the sofa remembering all the things the sick won't let you do. I generally only get that kind of sick when it's a lead up to the flu. I was sneezing, but I don't feel flu like other than that and extreme fatigue.
    My Primal Battle Tome

LHD starts today. Breakfast: panfried rump roast slices, zuke, and carrot. Now off to work to see if this is enough food for a full day.
    My Primal Battle Tome