Page 174 of 283 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2828

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 174

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Brunch was Schmaltzy Spaltzy Fish (2 tilapia fillets seasoned with garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper, over spinach, cooked in olive oil and homemade schmaltz.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

FUCK! Paprika comes from a pepper. Well, now I know.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Not sure if it's the soak in an epsom bath or the oregano, but something is causing my lower gut to clean house. That's the 3rd time today, and I can feel more building...
    My Primal Battle Tome

I love my mother in law to death, except when she thwarts trying to do a new dietary approach. Its not malicious, she just makes what sounds good for dinner. I'm not rude or snotty enough to say "I'm not eating that", especially since she really tries to accomodate the allergy. I may try to talk to her after Niece goes to bed about the elimination diet and try to get her to work with me on it.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Breakfast is a rotisserie chicken tit. Well, half of it. I think the other half will be part of my lunch salad.
    My Primal Battle Tome

I neglected to mention the mug of bone broth that went with breakfast.
    I think tonight I'll start my Flylady Whole30. It'll keep me occupied and away from bad foods after dinner and make the house better. I need to mow tonight, as well as trim the hedges. I need to rake those leaves too.
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I've never had a yard to care for, so now that Hulky is doing that stuff at our new apartment, he is teaching me. Raking is kind of easy/obvious, but hedge trimming? Not sure I want to learn =P. I'd rather he mess it up than me haha
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Our bushes all have a uniform height: what I can reach. Beyond that, I trim off the stray bits that make it look scraggly. It's not a suburban trim, but the bushes aren't growing wild, either.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Lunch was a nude salad, because finding a recipe for a dressing for AIP without vinegar that keeps well hasn't happened. Chix tit, tail, and wing, all skinless and rinsed/ picked over to remove seasoning, over lettuce, summer squash, cuke, and carrot.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oh, hey, I can still have citrus. That helps.
    My Primal Battle Tome