Page 163 of 272 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2711

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 163

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Haha, my liquid supps are just a few drops each, so I chug it in my morning water, along with the pills. I mixed some organic grape juice in it the other morning and it was a treat! I keep wondering if I should try fish oil again, but fermented cod liver seems to be the best and NO THANK YOU.
    My fish oil is Carlson's omega-3. It does what I need it to, and I don't hafta take gobs of it for it to do so. That said, it smells like Pledge with a faint underlying scent of dead fish, and tastes like fish lemonade. I don't take it for the flavor, so I shoot it like a cheap date and then swallow my pills with water to wash it down.
    Today is squats (5x5 @50), overhead press (5x5 @ 45), and deadlift (1X5 @90.) Also did warm up weights, for the hell of it. I'm now roasting, so I'll take advantage of that and go hop in a frigid shower after body brushing.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Oh, shit, today's Tuesday. I thought it was Wednesday when I lifted. Oops. Now to figure out if I skip tomorrow or Thursday as a rest day.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Damn days of the week conspiring against you again

good luck!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Damn days of the week conspiring against you again

good luck!
    Slippery perishers those days ya know, don't ever trust um....

I'm sure you'll think of something to do to fill the gap, bit of conditioning work maybe!

I'm thinking flexibility work. I need to acquire a foam roller. I love my rolling pin too much to subject it to my ass and feet.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I love my rolling pin too much to subject it to my ass and feet.
    but on a different note, cooking just became a whole lot more interesting...
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

It's a heavy wooden 2 footer with handles and a really smooth glide. Wrapped in saran wrap, it makes an awesome meat tenderizer. I consider the heft and glide to be one if the reasons my pie crusts are so successful.
    My Primal Battle Tome

It's a heavy wooden 2 footer with handles and a really smooth glide. Wrapped in saran wrap, it makes an awesome meat tenderizer. I consider the heft and glide to be one if the reasons my pie crusts are so successful.
    back to food erotica I see...

It's not the length; it's not the size; it's all about the heft and glide.

Shit. They like me. There's talk of building up a branch of the company around something only I know how to do well. I don't even have my license yet.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Shit. They like me. There's talk of building up a branch of the company around something only I know how to do well. I don't even have my license yet.
    ^5. That is awesome.