Page 160 of 283 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2822

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 160

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Day 3 of the gunk. Gone from too much sleep to can't sleep. Freaking lymph nodes are in overdrive, and this headache won't go away (Day 4 of the headache.) Well, since I can't sleep, might as well go to work. I was worried, too, because day 3 is when work sees it as critical mass and starts requiring paperwork.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Great, I'm a seizure or vomiting away from having meningitis. We'll just hope it's another sinus infection or just the gunk.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Are you gonna see a doc? I hope this passes soon.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

It seems to have mostly passed. I yarked once, but I'm going to blame an overly enthusiastic mucus pill for that. Who knows what it was, but I seem to be on the down slope of it.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Today has been a pensive sort of day. One where you want to sit/ walk and create and think, as opposed to follow the rule and do things "right."
    A friend of... That's not true. A little niggling voice in my head keeps reminding me that I won't be able to quit my day job for writing unless I write. I hopped back on the horse, kinda. Saddle's a little slipshoddy. I have another idea for a series, working on the first, currently. Alanar is still on back burner. It was running a little too hot and fast for it's own good. I need to hold it back and make it bleed before it can go forward. I will finish one of these stories, dammit. Eventua.... scratch that. I give myself until New Year's Eve to finish this damn thing. Which damn thing? Don't know, don't care. One of these fuckers, I WILL finish.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Finally Saturday, finally feeling mostly humanoid, and finally got the sleep I needed without being sick. On today' list o' shit: get stamps and mail off those rebates for the vid cards, do dishes, sweep and mop, maybe dig out my discs and go frisbee golfing at a local park.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Glad you feel well enough for frisbee.

Rather than futzing around with disc golf, I cleaned the main bathroom and swept/ mopped the tile in the house. I also took my first foray into freezing veggies: zucchini, jalapenos, and bell peppers. Sliced 'em all up into the largest of the recipe sized chunks, chucked 'em in freezer bags, and put 'em in the chest freezer.
    Paula, I still have no clue what that was. It's the only viral/ bacterial thing besides mono I've ever had that lasted longer than 24 hours in the "I'm gon' die!" phase. I've started joking around that I caught the Black Plague and kicked it without a doctor.
    My Primal Battle Tome

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    Hi NK! I'm back after being gone for a long time! Just wanted to pop in & say hi. Since this a new journal for you I'll start at the beginning to catch up. Hope everything is going good in your part of our great state.
    Hugs!
    pc
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Glad you're feeling well again, Naiad! Healthy wishes for you.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)