Page 159 of 283 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2828

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 159

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Eh, shit happens. I'm used to Fate saying "Fuck you!"
    I discovered that a likely cause of the allergy is a genetic inability to process molybdenum properly. (Molybdenum is in the enzyme used to break down sulfites and process to resulting sulfur dioxide/ sulfate.) Given that I have a cousin that is autistic or Down's (I don't remember which) and allergic to "everything," I wouldn't doubt the genetic tie.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Aside from not getting everything I wanted done at work, yesterday was a good day. Long, but good. Food was uneventful, nothing worth writing home about. Crustless quiche for breakfast, organic full fat plain yogurt with a safe trail mix for a snack, cuke, blueberries, and cherry toms for lunch, more trail mix, and jambalaya leftovers for dinner. The trail mix is high in various nuts said to be high in molybdenum. Came home, walked the mutt, mowed the backyard, hauled water, ate dinner, and prepped chili for tonight. I do mine in the slow cooker after prep to remove the need for masa as a thickener.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Have you considered supplementing molybdenum?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I'm going tp try getting it through food first.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Not hungry for lunch. Already had full fat yogurt, trail mix, and a mug quiche, so no real surprise.
    I'm dead. Work sucks today, mostly from lack of giveadamn.
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    What can I say, I'm a sucker for supplements =P

Makes me sad to hear about your stressful work environment lately! Is it always like this?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

It's the job. There is no way to be an engineer without stress and changing deadlines and dumbass co workers. Granted, most of this would go away if the parts of the company would work together, do their damn jobs and learn to say "no" to overly demanding clients. Bonehead 2 (boss's boss) is trying, but he's also getting suckered into politics and hasn't learned yet that you can't please 'em all.
    I still dream of going my own way and dropping the engineering to write or doing something else. I also am too closely intertwined to reality and monetary needs to really do that. Generally, once I get done with work and whatever needs to be done around the house, I'm too zonked for creative work. I need to start just blocking out a time in my day and saying I WILL write during this time. That involves finding somewhere that's not the office or the house (too many distractIons in each) to write. Fourbucks is an option, but gets expensive ($2-4/ day adds up.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

Home sick today. Feels like the flu, sans the yarking. headache, joint aches, fatigue, possible fever, and sleeping whenever possible. Dinner's going to be a bear, because we're planning on ordering in (Geek's not feeling that hot, either.) Already had my pills and trail mix (specifically put together with the nuts, drupes, and legumes highest in molybdenum.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

Hey, look it's flu day 2. Still mostly just exhaustion (where any movement beyond rolling over in bed requires a nap.) No normal people fever either, although I'm running .5- 1.5 degrees high for me.
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I hope you feel better soon.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)