Page 155 of 277 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2768

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 155

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Day 2, continued
    Had sausage for dinner, with tortilla chips and salsa. Minimal issues. Coughing (productive) while I was writing but no wheezing or pain, minimal problems breathing.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    hopefully it works out for you naiad and you get to feeling better...also hoping the trinity survives the purge.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Thanks, Canio. I'm really hoping I can get away with minimal changes and may even be able to reintroduce certain foods. I'm not holding my breath on it.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Thanks, Canio. I'm really hoping I can get away with minimal changes and may even be able to reintroduce certain foods. I'm not holding my breath on it.
    probably a good idea all things considered breathing wise
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

It appears dinner could be safe, including the salsa. No noticeable reaction until I ate a lemon bar, at which point the throat clog and, to a lesser extent, trouble swallowing came back.
    For those reading my various symptoms and freaking out, here's a caveat: none of them are life threatening for me. Most I've had for quite a while and didn't recognize for what they were. "Difficulty swallowing" means it feels like food or liquid have to bypass what feels like a lump or knot in my throat. They always do pass it, and I hafta pay careful attention to note when it's there. "Throat clog" is post nasal drip. "Trouble breathing" doesn't mean wheezing or OMG, I's gon' DIE, but a noted feeling that I can't get enough air into my lungs, even if I am getting enough oxygen from the air I do get. Since this is another one I've had since forever, I'm having to pay attention so I can define normal for me vs trouble breathing. The cough isn't a bend over double, pneumonia cough (95% of the time), but usually more akin to someone with a cold or a single productive, getting rid of gunk cough.
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Glad it's not super serious, but I hope you can find relief soon anyway! I know how obnoxious post nasal drip can be (when you've experienced relief from it).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I've gotten relief from it for about 8 of the past 24 hrs. It was surreal. I kept swallowing, trying to find it.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Shortness of breath. Trying a Tums to see if it's the tea or the cologne from the office invader.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Well, crap. Caffeine gives me acid reflux.
    My Primal Battle Tome

I hate humans. Given the option, I'd avoid most humans and human contact. So many are so stupid, vapid, and shallow. Especially contractors. There's nothing stupider than a cheap contractor, except maybe an inbred cockroach, and even they know to avoid humans. I need to come down off the ceiling.
    My Primal Battle Tome