Page 155 of 283 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2828

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 155

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Day 2, continued
    Had sausage for dinner, with tortilla chips and salsa. Minimal issues. Coughing (productive) while I was writing but no wheezing or pain, minimal problems breathing.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    hopefully it works out for you naiad and you get to feeling better...also hoping the trinity survives the purge.

Thanks, Canio. I'm really hoping I can get away with minimal changes and may even be able to reintroduce certain foods. I'm not holding my breath on it.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Thanks, Canio. I'm really hoping I can get away with minimal changes and may even be able to reintroduce certain foods. I'm not holding my breath on it.
    probably a good idea all things considered breathing wise

It appears dinner could be safe, including the salsa. No noticeable reaction until I ate a lemon bar, at which point the throat clog and, to a lesser extent, trouble swallowing came back.
    For those reading my various symptoms and freaking out, here's a caveat: none of them are life threatening for me. Most I've had for quite a while and didn't recognize for what they were. "Difficulty swallowing" means it feels like food or liquid have to bypass what feels like a lump or knot in my throat. They always do pass it, and I hafta pay careful attention to note when it's there. "Throat clog" is post nasal drip. "Trouble breathing" doesn't mean wheezing or OMG, I's gon' DIE, but a noted feeling that I can't get enough air into my lungs, even if I am getting enough oxygen from the air I do get. Since this is another one I've had since forever, I'm having to pay attention so I can define normal for me vs trouble breathing. The cough isn't a bend over double, pneumonia cough (95% of the time), but usually more akin to someone with a cold or a single productive, getting rid of gunk cough.
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Glad it's not super serious, but I hope you can find relief soon anyway! I know how obnoxious post nasal drip can be (when you've experienced relief from it).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

I've gotten relief from it for about 8 of the past 24 hrs. It was surreal. I kept swallowing, trying to find it.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Shortness of breath. Trying a Tums to see if it's the tea or the cologne from the office invader.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Well, crap. Caffeine gives me acid reflux.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I hate humans. Given the option, I'd avoid most humans and human contact. So many are so stupid, vapid, and shallow. Especially contractors. There's nothing stupider than a cheap contractor, except maybe an inbred cockroach, and even they know to avoid humans. I need to come down off the ceiling.
    My Primal Battle Tome