Page 153 of 278 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2774

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 153

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    My sister is her own brand of crazy and got roped in by the "love" of a loser who probably just wanted to get laid on a regular basis.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Well, that would be why my sense of smell has been off. My face started tingling and hurting earlier today in a way that can really only mean one thing: sinus infection. One doc visit later and I'm on amoxicillin and mucinex. Goodbye, happy gut bacteria. See you in a couple weeks, after I replenish you with probiotics. Hopefully, the rotkraut helps my keep a little of it, but because it isn't truly fermented, I'm not holding my breath.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

No, spammer, I have no desire for any stupid emotigifs. Or whatever it is you're trying to get me to buy. GTFO.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Kudos, two spamtwats in three posts, impressive..........

Hope the sinuses are better.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Stupid sinuses. I hope it all clears quickly!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I almost wish the the damn things didn't exist in humans on days like this. I know, I know, beneficial, yadayada, but when I hafta stay home from work because of the fever, pain, and exhaustion, I'm not happy.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Feeling mildly better, but not 100% yet.
    Also ran wheat test 2 last night. The ensuing assplosions today confirmed my suspicions. Dammit.
    Had salad and soup for lunch. Quite possibly having more salad for dinner.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Dinner was salad, buttered steamed broc, steak bits, and a baked potato, with dairy. Seems every time I proclaim "I'M GOING PALEO" my brain goes "but look, dairy!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Yup the minute I declared in my journal that I was going paleo for life, the dairy monster came out. Worse, we have a ton of cheese left over from my son's graduation party.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 07-12-2013 at 08:04 AM.

I think I'm going to give up on proclamations. I thought about ditching on the chiro for a while and farked up my neck again.
    Lunch was spag squash and leftover sauce.
    My Primal Battle Tome