Page 142 of 283 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2828

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 142

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Glad you are feeling better. Sorry insurance sucks.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Soo.. donig some research has indicated that it may not be wheat I'm allergic to. Every wheat bearing article I've ever reacted to likely had a dye in it, including the breads I loved and pizzas that weren't my friend. That would explain why I didn't react to the sourdough or Papa John's, but did react to Domino's and Krab.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

How the hell long does prednisone last in the system?! I've been zonked with little to no energy since the ER visit.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

So, in a bid for more energy and less chance of dying, I'm back to strict primal and starting Stronglifts 5x5 tomorrow. Dinner was a tomato basil soup, salad, and gouda cheese.
    My Primal Battle Tome

This morning's exercise:
    cat stretches
    5x5 45 lb squat
    5x5 45 lb bench press
    5x5 45 lb barbell row.
    In all cases my body was laughing at the puny ass weight right up until the 5th set, where it started wondering what the hell was going on. I could probably have started higher, but since my lifting schedule has been erratic at best, I started at the bottom to work my way up. I am away that the "bottom" for the rows is 65 lb, but my arms are my weakest part.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 06-07-2013 at 06:03 AM.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Son of a BITCH! Can't get allergy tested until a minimum of 4 weeks, likely 6 weeks, from the prednisone injection. Until then I have an epi-pen for when I'm about to keel over.
    My Primal Battle Tome

My father in law turned Odessa upside down today in an effort to find a premade cake without food dye or cottonseed oil, so I could eat dessert with the resr of the family. Of course I ate cake. Primal can go to hell in moments like that.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Primal can go to hell in moments like that.
    Amen.

Stronglifts 5x5:
    5x5 50 lb squat
    5x5 45 lb overhead press (new personal best, I was always a weenie on the weights)
    5x5 90 lb deadlift (new personal best)
    For those thinking that's not so much, bear in mind that I weigh 125- 130 lb and I haven't lifted in nearly 6 months.
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yay, cake! Yay, lifting!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.