Page 14 of 264 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 14

Primal Papa is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    One thing about Christmas presents.... as they kids get older, the presents get smaller. Shame the price goes up, though. The kids are done, and the wife is mostly done... The one thing I haven't bought her is on Overstock.... I don't want to buy it because I don't want to be on their email list, nor have my email sold. I can't prove Overstock was the one responsible, but after my wife bought something from there, the amount of spam emails she get exploded.
    Start Date 9.24.12
    Starting weight 285ish ( scale is acting funny so I don't trust it, but 285 is close )
    CW - 271 pounds
    First Goal - 255 by 2013
    Main Goal - To be healthy for my family... I have an awesome family.
    Other Goal - to get off some medications
    Final goal - to get to about 180 pounds by 2014
    NEW GOAL - When I can start a new journal called "Your dad is not so fat!"

Your Dad is So Fat

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I haven't gotten anything yet. I'm only shopping for Boyfriend, who is getting personalized glass jars for baking goods. I should be able to get what I need at the hardware store.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I've gotta brag about my lunch. Wild pheasant and homemade elk sausage in rice, courtesy the owner.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Scarborough Renaissance Festival - Home - Dallas : North Texas : Music, Art, Entertainment

Is this that Ren Faire you guys go to? I realize Texas may have more than one, I was just curious because Jacques ze Whippeur is going to be there next year. He performs at the faire up here in the fall and went to high school with some people that I attended college with. Fun show.

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I've gotta brag about my lunch. Wild pheasant and homemade elk sausage in rice, courtesy the owner.
    DUDE. That is brag-worthy. I want some. [[pout]]

Yep, that's the one we go to. I'll keep an eye out for his show in spring 2013.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Lunch sounds awesome. Could go for some of that. Especially since I don't want to cook whatsoever.

Going to tackle the rest of Christmas after work Friday in the rain. Not what I call a fun time, but I don't want to be wondering around like a boob last minute freaking out.
    Georgette

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    DUDE. That is brag-worthy. I want some. [[pout]]
    All of this and more of this, with an added side of sighing and an extra pout. That sounds awesome Naiad.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    All of this and more of this, with an added side of sighing and an extra pout. That sounds awesome Naiad.
    Then maybe I shouldn'r mention the strip steak and green beans fried in the same pan with an app of summer rolls (I decided I didn't want to give a damn about the Krap in the Krab.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

Only just stopped moving and doing stuff since I got home. Worked late (standing almost the whole damn time, explaining stuff to my bosses [an excellent feeling, in this case]), ran by HEB, then Walgreens.
    Came home and fed/ played with/ trained the dog (idiot's manners went away while she was in heat, along with the rest of her brains,) while heating the pan and cooking my meal. Wolfed that down (I was too hungry to give shit one about mindful eating), then got to wrapping gifts so I wouldn't hafta sneak in wrapping all of Geek's gifts at the last minute. I also got started on my sister's "air conditioned" jeans, since I got the pants for it at the thrift store yesterday.
    Took a closer look at the work I brought home and realized I need to look at the CAD drawings to actually get the right measurements, so now I have one thing where the client blew the deadline, 2 things due Friday (a joint plat first submittal), and now the one I was explaining to my bosses and the one I brought home tonight.
    My Primal Battle Tome