Page 130 of 277 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2770

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 130

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ended up going home sick. So damn exhausted. I slept all afternoon and have been vegetating since 1730. May go take another nap. I need to finish that drainage report though.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    My allergies have been bad too. I've added Zantac and it does seem to help. My pharmacist even said the generic will be just as helpful. My ears are popping and seeping a bit. I just want to sleep for a week though.
    Georgette

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Heard on the radio this morning that scientists are saying this is going to be a really bad year for allergies b/c of the late winter. Mine seem to have passed already, but I feel for the rest of you. I hope you all feel better soon.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

It wasn't allergies. I could breathe fine, no post nasal drip. Just flat on my back exhausted and an antifever. (I tend to get antifevers, where my temp plummets by a degree or 3, more often than real fevers.)
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Misread that as "breathe fire". My reading comprehension is really off lately! I hope you are feeling better soon.

How was your weekend away?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    NK doesn't have to be sick to breathe fire..
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Not the way we cook.
    Weekend was reasonably uneventful. Got more clothes (including undies to replace some of the shredded favorites) and relaxed. Mom and Dad caught a clue and didn't try to plan our weekend, got books at Half Price and spent time with my youngest sister. Not impressed by boytoy, but he's not abusive or an utter ass so I'm keeping my nose out of it.
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a decent weekend away.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I enjoyed it, except for the driving to and from Dallas. I remembered to take the heating pad, though, so I didn't spend my vacation in pain.
    I was at work until 2000 last night. I went in at 0715. I did get my hour's lunch, but 11:45 hours of work is for the birds, especially when most of that is spent fighting an archaic program. On the upside, I more than made up for my 2 hours off sick yesterday. As my firm has a new rule in place that you can go home at 1500 on Friday if you have your 40, I get to go home early thanks to that. Still not particularly happy I hafta go in on time this morning, but it's better knowing I get to go home early.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    NK, what do I need to ask for at Mi Piaci so they don't kill me? Apparently we're going there tomorrow for my sis-in-law's birthday.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly