Page 128 of 283 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2828

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 128

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yep, today's day 1.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Dinner was a steak salad with herb de provence dressing and an apple.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    I failed my last W30 in January because it was messing with my mind too! I started again yesterday, but I'm not tracking any macro's and not limiting any of the allowed food groups (fruits, nuts, starchy vegetables,...). Stress reduction is nr. 1 on my list, I didn't even weigh or measure before starting!

Good luck!
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

If it's allowed, there's no limit. Macros area guideline, but my body tends to macro and calorie balance across several days.
    My Primal Battle Tome

I also had sausage (safe) and freeze dried blueberries last night.
    Today is the all- important jack off meeting, where all the higher tier personnel get together and blamestorm, I mean schedule, how the week and projects are gonna go. It's also a different person's turn to pick where lunch is from each week. Given how many times I've seen fried chicken, sandwiches, pizza, and lousy hamburgers come through that door, I've started taking my bento jar for these meetings, because I don't trust any of these assholes to pick something edible (yes, even when I've let the main people know I can't eat wheat or cottonseed oil.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

Lunch was good. Rather than the Subway sandwiches whoever it was picked (bleah), I had leftover spag sauce and squash, with carrot and celery sticks, cuke slices, broccoli and strawberry bits, and yellow cherry toms.
    Dinner, I blew my Whole 30. Oh well, butter and caesar dressing are not the end of the world. Prime rib, horseradish, au jus, caesar salad with the cretins picked off and handed to Geek, and a sweet potato with butter. I'm really tempted to just make an exemption for butter and for salad dressings when I go out.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Ah. I have hit Nerdvana. I get to play with virtual water in HEC- RAS and import/ update HEC- 2 data AND add our data to change nature.
    *steeples fingers* Excellent.
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Hahaha you crack me up... glad you'll be having fun with whatever all that is.

Re: whole30. I had bbq sauce last night... sue me. ; )
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Safe in Dallas, even if construction damn near had me living out GTA.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm allowing butter too; my body does not dislike it and ghee is just not always possible.
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)