Page 124 of 277 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2770

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 124

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    I love fall, so that would be a bit of a bummer. I feel that I could adapt to a new climate. Last summer, the humidity here did not bother me as much as it used to.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    My stomach is letting me know that it wasn't happy with last night's decision of "EAT ALL THE CHEETOS!" It's nothing horrible, but my stomach definitely isn't pleased. Dinner was steak, salad, and the aforementioned chips.
    I stayed up late talking with a college buddy I haven't really talked to much since I left. We've both gotten so fucked by the economy (he more so than I, as CS majors really aren't in high demand right now, especially those w/o exp.) He's engaged/ common law married, which I kinda had the idea but wasn't certain.
    I also took valerian before I went to bed last night, in order to make sure I got full use out of what little bit of sleep I was getting. There was some grogginess, but dozing on the couch for 15 minutes fixed that.
    Yesterday's exercise consisted of planting the garden and scattering the rocks, and playing with the dog, as well as the early morning stuff. Well, that and valiantly defending Boss, covering the company's ass, digging through papers, staying out of a circle jerk of excellence and avoiding the ass reaming, and pushing clients to decisions.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Hey, I just realized that it's been a little under a week since I last took a levothyroxine. Heh. (It landed in the "not taking it right now" collection on accident.) I've noticed no real effects either. Back on it now.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Definitely more energy and less appetite on the levothyroxine. Food was all primal (I'm not going to think on the oil used at dinner.) No noted exercise, 8150 steps so far today. Dust storm precluded going for a walk.
    My Primal Battle Tome

2x 10 x 65 lb Squats
    2x 10x 65 lb Romanian Deadlift
    2x 10 Knee Push-ups with good form
    2x 10 x 10 lb Dumbbell Curl (shoulda grabbed the heavier set)
    2 x 10 ea side Bicycle
    2x 10 x 10 lb Dumbbell Row (shoulda grabbed the heavier set)
    My Primal Battle Tome

Is less appetite good or bad? Was not taking the levothyroxine intentional?

Less appetite is a good thing, in my case. I've always had the appetite of two people. When I was a kid, it was because my metabolism was so high I needed every calorie I could get into my system. Now, it's probably at least part of the cause of my "extra" weight.
    Nah. It landed in the wrong group of pill bottles one day and since it wasn't in the right group, I missed taking it.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Up until the deep dish yesterday for dinner, I was primal. A bit on the low side for step count (7k, give or take.)
    I also think I'm losing my voice. My throat is scratchy (was all of yesterday) and my voice is a croak, definitely not my usual "people shut up and listen" voice. No clue why. I'm a little tired, but nothing else. I think it's post nasal drip and something else.
    *break*
    Definitely post nasal drip involved. I ended up making a run for the bathroom due to nausea from my pill and the snot in my belly.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Oof, sorry you are not feeling great today. Have the makings for KE tea with you?

I actually feel fine now, aside from croaking like a frog and a scratchy throat. Just kinda sucks.
    My Primal Battle Tome