Page 120 of 283 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2822

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 120

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    To quote Meg Ryan's mom in When Harry Met Sally, "I'm having what she's having."
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    These lunch meetings are irritating the fuck out of me. I understand wanting a simple order and so ordering the same damn thing all around. Fried chicken ain't gonna cut it, especially not from the place that uses exclusively cottonseed oil. A wimpy little hamburger that's more bun than meat ain't gonna cut it. Sandwiches with more bread than anything else ain't gonna cut it. Seriously folks. I'm not doing this to be funny, and you know I won't eat wheat or fried food. Just order me a damned pathetic iceberg salad and we'll call it even. This "let's pick something and have it be a surprise" is bullshit.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Wow, all that rage for something I already had a solution for. Half tempted to delete that post.
    Anyways, lunch was tuna salad (canned tuna, full fat yogurt, hard boiled egg, dill pickle, apple, pecan, dill weed, and cayenne) with broc, carrot, cuke, and sausage. The meeting was uneventful, which means next week's is likely to be a shitstorm. Working until 1800, at a minimum.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Insomnia 2 nights in a row. Not cool. Both nights, I was tired, but not sleepy and just couldn't sleep.
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Any clues? Could be stress? Or supplements perhaps need adjusting.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Not sure. I haven't felt "normal" in so long that I could be going hyperthyroid and not recognize it..
    My Primal Battle Tome

In the 5 years since I bought this shirt, my forearms have apparently grown and my arms have lengthened.

(Or maybe only the sleeves to the shirt shrank. Either way, it's weird.
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I've definitely had sleeves shrink before when nothing else appears to. Or maybe the whole thing shrunk and so have you?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I've already taken in this shirt once. I think that's where the shrink on the arms came from, because I had to adjust the armhole to match the new bust line. That and the washer/ dryer.
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Glad your new supplements have you feeling better. My thyroid counts are all "normal" according to my doctor so she won't even entertain any kind of possible thyroid "issue". Definitely think there's some adrenal issues though. I'm wide awake at night when I should be sleeping (I don't feel tired until about midnight most nights) and can't wake up in the morning. I snooze until the very last possible minute, making our mornings rough...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)