Page 118 of 283 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2822

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 118

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Very much agreed on your marriage points, FW. I feel like everyone should have the choice, but not every organization has to support those choices. Organizations are supposed to represent the members' views, so it still comes down to individual choice. I feel that this applies to other political hot points as well.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Land of the free. The original Constitution and Bill of Rights indicated jsut that: the right to fling your arm ends at my nose. If it doesn't directly impact you or remove your liberties, why deny someone else the liberty? I don't consider being bigoted enough to be offended to be "directly impacted." I'm offended by rape culture, but I won't deny others their free speech, even when it's wrong.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

But of course, all this marriage equality will lead to people marrying their dogs and siblings marrying and such.

Rick Frothyanaljuice said so.

Still undecided, but initial reports indicate that they are uncomfortable making a decision on it and can not get the 5 votes needed to upkeep or overturn prop 8, meaning the decision defaults to what the 9th circuit said. This means prop 8 is overturned and gay marriage remains okay in CA.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Lunch was garlic sausages, cheddar, cream cheese, and a cookie.
    My Primal Battle Tome

THe cookie was a bad idea and I knew it even at the time. The anxiety and air hunger had kicked in by the time I got back the office. The GABA didn't help with either one. Stupid body.
    Dinner was spag sauce and squash.
    Went to bed around 1030.
    Finally have my basal temp study done, go in to the doc hopefully today. Based on what the results of both tests are, I'll probably get put on iodine and Naturethroid (or an equivalent.)
    My Primal Battle Tome

Doc seems to thinks it's that I'm iodine deficient, my thyroid just needs support, and my adrenal glands are "tired" from having to do more work because my thyroid is struggling because my iodine's low. So, iodine, thyroid supps, and adrenal supps.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Had barbecue for dinner.
    I want to know whose fucking brilliant idea the "exposed zipper" was. It's not rocker chic. It's not cool. It's tacky and cheap looking and I hate it. I'll see an awesome shirt or dress, turn it around, and see that damn hideous zipper.
    My Primal Battle Tome

YAY!!! The supplements seem to be working. I'm definitely more clear headed and have more energy. Granted the "more energy" might be because I have tomorrow off...
    My Primal Battle Tome

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    YAY!!! The supplements seem to be working. I'm definitely more clear headed and have more energy. Granted the "more energy" might be because I have tomorrow off...
    I have said for a very long time that time spent away from work is time well spent.....