Page 113 of 278 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2774

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 113

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Honestly,as huge as a large is, the entire mda pack in my journal coulda had a slice and we woulda still had leftovers.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    How'd the blood work turn out?

I donated blood on Friday. My blood pressure was 109/63 and my pulse was 61. I was stoked.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I just parsed through the bloodwork. Bottom line, I need to be taking T3 supps and I know she won't prescribe it. I asked about dessicated thyroid and she gave some BS reason about why she won't prescribe it. I'm going to the chiro tomorrow, hopefully he'll prescribe it. Otherwise, I need to find someone in this godforsaken boomtown willing to.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

It took a lot of effort not to hose down the male neighbor. He came out while I was "training" his dogs and we... spoke. I was fairly civil, given that I was irritated. He believes that his dogs can bark all they want during the day because the noise ordinance doesn't start until 10 PM. I believe there is a bylaw or ordinance regarding nuisance noises, and I intend to look it up and politely place it in his mailbox. We'll see where it goes from there, aside from me continuing to hose them down when they stand at that gate and bark.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Why does it seem like maybe taking a leap into a pile of zombie dicks might be fun? I guess I'm weirder than I thought!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Maybe. Depends on how lively/ decayed they are.
    In other, MUCH happier news, I FINALLY finished my SER. After a year or so of procrastination, writing, and rewriting, it's ready to be printed, signed, and sent out.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Spammer, unless that was a VERY oblique way to commiserate or congratulate, I'm shipping you off to Vulcan. Beat it.
    My Primal Battle Tome

While digging around the TBPE website, I found something that may yet save my hide with WTC: my boss there left the company and started his own. I don't know where he is, ergo he can't sign off. The FAQ indicates that I can get someone else that knows my work to sign off on it. Meaning I don't hafta worry about him giving me a bad review to the board.
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Nice. I hope it works out.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    So proud of you for finishing your SER. It sounds as if it was a lot of work. Time to celebrate!