Page 112 of 283 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2828

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 112

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Maybe you need to hose down a neighbors dog? I am actually glad I have Mondays off right now. Especially while AMC is running new episodes of The Walking Dead. Last nights episode scare the living shit out of me. First nightmare I've had in months and I woke up in a cold, cold sweat.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Got done with the vampires, fasted until lunch. Had chile rellenos (sans batter) for lunch. The day is shaping up better than it could have. I've calmed down some, probably largely because Shark Week finally appeared.
    Doc seemed to like that my blood pressure was even lower than usual (108/ 75), but seemed concerned the my heart rate was up. Mind you, this was before the blood draw (extreme dislike of needles), I was in a doctor's office, and I was still in a not so great mood. I'll get my bloodwork tomorrow and we'll see in the policosanol and niacin worked for my cholesterol. Hell, maybe she'll even want to lower my levothyroxine dose.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I'm having good pizza from a local mom and pop shop with their garlic rolls for dinner. Anyone who wants to make a big deal about me breaking the primal code can take a flying leap into a pile of zombie dicks.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I'm having good pizza from a local mom and pop shop with their garlic rolls for dinner. Anyone who wants to make a big deal about me breaking the primal code can take a flying leap into a pile of zombie dicks.
    There is a local shop here that has the BEST garlic knots.... LOTS of garlic and saltyness.... so, no busting on you about non-primal meal, and I'll pass on the zombie dick pile... thanks anyway....

I'll be glad when the wheat makes it's way out of my system. That's the first time in a long time that I've woken up thirsty enough to drain a glass 3 times or woken up in pain.
    My Primal Battle Tome

That's what happened to me the last time I had pizza and even though its a bitch to deal with, every once in awhile, it's worth it.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    There is a local shop here that has the BEST garlic knots.... LOTS of garlic and saltyness.... so, no busting on you about non-primal meal, and I'll pass on the zombie dick pile... thanks anyway....
    Those sound delicious!
    Georgette

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Not sure if you've tried this before, but if I drink a glass or two of water with ACV (a capful, so probably more than a teaspoon but less than a tablespoon) before and during a wheaty or problematic meal, it tends to make the aftermath slightly more bearable.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Hmmm... I may need to try that.
    Management meeting today, joy of joys.
    I also need to escape from the office for about 10 minutes to go pick up my lab results from the doc.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wow, those are fast bloodwork results.

BTW I salivated over your dinner and did not even have one negative thought. OK, one. I thought "Damnit! Why is Texas so far away?"