Page 111 of 249 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2488

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 111

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Y'know, Geek's whole thing on wanting to lie in bed and talk is great except when I need to sleep. I don't mind cuddling, but fer fuck's sake, if I'm trying to sleep, shut the hell up. Thanks to a good book and him drawing me into a conversation at 0030, I got all of 4.5 hrs sleep.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    One of Clint's friends called as we were about to fall asleep with questions about his truck. Really? It's almost 10PM. You're questions can wait until tomorrow. He asked Clint if he could call him back in about 15 minutes and Clint was like, "We're going to sleep, call tomorrow." He called as Clint walked out the door for work this morning. He wasn't happy lol.

We sometimes lay in bed and talk but usually we're doing around 10 or 11 and then sleep.

What an ass, Geo!
    I decided to work on my PE application and SER today during lunch. I have all but my current one completed and ready to copy and paste over to the forms. Once that's done, I print them out, sign them and start making tracks to get them all signed and getting all my reference letters. I really don't want to get a reference letter from WTC. I REALLY don't. I'm hoping I can get the old man to do one that's positive. The rest, I'm not worried about. Actually, I may copy, paste, print and sign them now, so I can get them in the mail/delivered to be signed and have them start reference statements.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    If Hulky and I go to bed at the same time (usually, he comes to bed later), we sometimes chat. I am always clear about when I just want to go right to sleep, but sometimes he is still chatty. I either point it out to him or he realizes it, and goes to do something else until he's ready to sleep. If I chat too much before sleep, he pretend-smothers me with a pillow :-p.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Normally, I don't mind chattering with Geek. But coming in when I'm half asleep, asking if I'm trying to sleep and starting a conversation after I say "yes" isn't cool.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Lessee... yesterday's food was mostly primal. I know at dinner, there was Krab in the sushi, and soy sauce in some of the other stuff, I only ate half of a sausage shrimp because there was a bready texture. The rest was primal.
    The Russian's appear to be making their way into town, as my weight is plummeting back to where it was before premeditated murder stage (PMS.)
    I've gotten a metric shit ton of stuff done today. I refilled the 7 gallon watertainers, brought them inside, bought cleaning supplies and bottled water, mowed the front and back yards, washed both Molly (inside and out) and the Rav (outside only), cleaned off the kitchen counters, did dishes, swept and mopped the kitchen floor, swept the entryway and the main bathroom, cleaned the main bathroom, and vacuumed the main living room and the hallway. My fitibit is claiming all of that was11,360 steps. I believe it.
    I got a sunburn doing all that yardwork, too, so I think I got in my vitamin D.
    Poor Froot Loop is tethered because Geek put down weed and feed and we don't want her to get poisoned.
    Still haven't eaten yet today. Probably should have, but I wanted to get the yard mowed before Geek got back from the Hamfest (something he and his dad do every year) so he could put down the weed and feed. Then I got involved in doing everything else.
    My wrists hurt from the vibration of the mower. Glad it's electric, the gas mowers are even worse.
    My Primal Battle Tome

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    Good lord, girl, I got tired just reading that~

Between all the yardwork, vegging, primal food, and mental play (video games), I'd say yesterday was highly primal. I had a slice of cheddar after yardwork, caldo de mariscos (ate around the Krab) at dinner, fresh berries while they ate ice cream, and frozen berries and cream later than night.
    Today I'm vegging. Well, kinda. Laundry off and on (I waited too long to be able to do just a load a day), vegging with the laptop, and we go over to the in-laws tonight.
    I have my 6 month check up (with fasting bloodwork) tomorrow, as well as a do or die meeting before it. I'm hoping my boss gets in early and we can knock it out before I'm supposed to leave for my appointment, or I may hafta call to push my appt back to the afternoon.
    I really haven't heard the idiot dogs at all recently. If they barked, it was only a few and then they shut up. Maybe my empty threat got the owners scared and they're training the damn things. I mean, the dogs barked when I mowed and they could see me (fine, I can live with a "guard dog" type thing), but nothing incessant, like the last time I mowed.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Brunch was a green omelet and bacon, in honor or St Patrick's day. I made the green omelet but scrambling finely chopped spinach/ kale and whole eggs together and using that as the egg in a sausage omelet.
    My Primal Battle Tome

NOT HAPPY. I couldn't pry Geek away from the in-laws until midnight15, and he knew damn well I had dinner prep for today's dinner to do when we got home. The dinner prep didn't happen because the meat was still a brick. He did a couple other things last night that normally wouldn't bother me, if it weren't for the fucking mood swings that come with the advertising for shark week. I fucking hate being female right about now. I killed shit in a video game so I didn't take things out on him and then went to bed. Then, thanks to fucking yardwork Sat, his snoring wakes me up.
    I'll be fine-ish once my day gets going and the doc and the bloodwork are over. I'm the antithesis of morning person, especially on Mobdays because I can't fucking pry him away until it's too late for me to get enough sleep. I love him, I love his folks, but I'm honestly thinking about starting to take separate vehicles. That way I can get home at a sane time and he can be there as late as he fucking wants. I know part of this rage is hormone fueled, which is why I'm waiting until shark week prelude and shark week are over before I bring this up, so I don't bite his head off.
    I also hafta fast until after the blood draw. Fucking lovely.
    Here we go 8 hours of repressing an urge to kill everything that ever drew breath.
    My Primal Battle Tome