Page 108 of 249 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2488

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 108

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I love mole'.

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Well, breakfast was chicken mole, anyways. The wrap stuck to the pan and I'm not big on straight scrambled eggs.
    I think this week's main self therapy project will be work zen and nolite te bastardes carborundrum. I'm tired of getting worked up into a tizzy because someone else can't get their shit together.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Well, breakfast was chicken mole, anyways. The wrap stuck to the pan and I'm not big on straight scrambled eggs.
    I think this week's main self therapy project will be work zen and nolite te bastardes carborundrum. I'm tired of getting worked up into a tizzy because someone else can't get their shit together.
    Something I need to work on as well. Which reminds me, I need to call a certain attorney later today.

Siobhan is online now Senior Member
    I'm seriously with you on the nolite te bastardes carborundrum. That's my new motto.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Lunch was a bunless cheeseburger with fries. Dinner was Arby's, roast beast with cheese x2.
    Went for a walk with the froot loop after work. Got in half a mile before she got too tired.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Ok, so the wanna be cheese sauce wasn't my best option.
    I also broke down and took a half a muscle relaxer last night. No more pain, just zonked. I'll be fine once I get up and moving.
    Slept just over 6 hours. I had a damn zombie nightmare again. I need to really think about what those mean for me, because I've been getting them pretty frequently.
    I've been getting something that kinda concerns me. It's a tingly/ pins and needles sensation at the back of my skull, combined with a nearly daily low grade headache. I should probably go see the chiro about it.
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Go go go! Have you been able to keep up with the swimming and hot tub soaks that seemed to help before?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I ended up stopping going to the gym when I was sick. I may need to start doing daily baths in the evening.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Ok,I set up a chiro appt for after work. We'll see what he has to say.
    I made a NASTY discovery a few minutes ago. I halved an avocado and filled in the space around it with broccoli and snow peas. Then I left it overnight. That avocado tasted more floral than a flower shack. It tasted like eating old lady perfume. I ended up chunking it and damn near tossing my cookies. Thankfully, everything else survived. Lunch is pan cooked chicken, kale, and broccoli; snow peas and broccoli; and blueberries, pepperoni, and strawberries.
    I have also decided to go on a sugar detox. I'm allowing fruit, so I don't go apeshit, but it'll definitely be a test.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Keep us posted on what the chiro says. Hey, I just typed this while looking at the tv. Curse you Doctor Who!