Page 107 of 249 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2482

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 107

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I went home an hour and a half early. I was in too much pain and way too exhausted to deal with it. Still zonked, but let's blame that on the Nyquil hangover. Been wearing my wrist brace or thumb spica brace since I got home, so that feels a little better. I'm not in pain any more, just exhausted. Had a mcAlister's Savannah salad for dinner, with 3 or 4 kettle jalapeno chips.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Well, that explains why my body's happy point is around 125. 125 is my breakpoint from "acceptable" to "fitness" in terms of body fat percentage, or roughly 25% body fat. I'm going from enough body fat to lower than what genetic history deems desirable. I guess now my question to myself becomes whether I want to try and break that barrier and reset myself to a "fitness level" of body fat or accept hanging around the barrier.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Would that be the Great Barrier Reef?

I've actually been being really good. Saturday, I had prime rib, baked sweet potato, caesar salad, and some cheesy fries. Instead of ice cream, I had berries and whipped cream. Today was upside down pizza (no crust needed) and I may have more food later.
    I'm still hurting. Not as bad, but still there.
    I also bowed out of going to the in- laws tonight. I needed a veg night alone.
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Glad you are taking some needed time for yourself. Seems like a good idea on a Sunday night, especially. Gotta recuperate before work! Hulky has been sleeping pretty much all day and my migraine seems to have disappeared, so I'm off to nibble and veg with Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Upside-down pizza?

Enjoy your vegging.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

I guess I'm too geeky for my own good. I went flipping for trashy tv to watch and ended up on Modern Marvels.
    I have tomorrow's office food packed: pan fried chicken with kale, spinach and broccoli; broccoli and blueberries; swiss and pastrami rollup with blueberries and snow peas; pepperoni, broccoli, strawberries, and blueberries. I will laugh in their face as they eat trash food and drool over mine.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by Krist0ina View Post
    Hopefully with the same old badassery and sarcasm.
    Hey look, another volunteer for the Cerberus colony. And you really have no idea what baddassery you just invoked. Begone, foul grain eater, or I'll MAKE you begone.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Feeling better today. Yesterday's vegging and lack of brain usage what what I needed, as was the extra sleep. I'll still be in the thumb spica brace today, but mostly as a precaution. I'm not in pain anymore and have no desire for it to come back.
    Breakfast will likely be homemade chicken mole (courtesy MIL) in an egg wrap.
    My Primal Battle Tome

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Feeling better today. Yesterday's vegging and lack of brain usage what what I needed, as was the extra sleep. I'll still be in the thumb spica brace today, but mostly as a precaution. I'm not in pain anymore and have no desire for it to come back.
    Breakfast will likely be homemade chicken mole (courtesy MIL) in an egg wrap.
    mmmm mmmmm mmmole (using my best austin powers voice)