Page 104 of 272 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2711

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 104

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Woohoo! Today's workday ended on a minor win: the city flat out dismissed my ticket, since I proved I got it inspected. No court fees or anything.
    Breakfast was mug quiche (2 eggs, a slice of cheddar, a handful of kale/ spinach, and leftover chicken.) Lunch was a hunk of andouille, a garlic sausage, and a few slices of cheese.
    Work went fairly quietly and uneventfully. Got that report out, rough anyways. Got a big drainage report out. Nice, quiet, minimal drama.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Saving money is more than a minor win to me . Glad you got a quiet day today! Seemed like you needed it.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

True. That's an extra $145 I wasn't anticipating having in my account. I should stick it in savings or sock it back to pay off my last personal loan. In reality, I dunno.
    I slept last night. A LOT for a weekday. I sacked out on the futon from roughly 2030-2200, took my pills when my alarm went off, sacked back out for another half hour, got up and got ready and went to bed, and was out until 615. Still want more. Not feverish. Just feeling sick. I think I need to run the neti pot this weekend.
    Whar I need is to take today off. In reality, last pay period's doctor visit probably screws me out of being able to take sick leave today. Epsecially since it's a Friday and hte Friday before the schools get spring break. It'd be suspicious, even if it is true that I'm sick.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 03-08-2013 at 04:49 AM.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I hope you have a great day at work.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Hopefully it is a good end to the week. Being sick on a Friday sucks especially near a holiday. No matter how sick you are they think you are just trying to get over. Suspicious sonsab!tches.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

W00t! Tceq is approving that well application I've been pulling my hair out over.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    W00t! Tceq is approving that well application I've been pulling my hair out over.
    Well, well, well.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, well, well.
    How deep of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamela578 View Post
    I ate it without the green beans. I don't know why I ever thought Phillies needed bread.
    Go join your new friend on Vulcan. I hear it's actually above absolute zero this time of year.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    How deep of you.
    Just trying to keep my head above water.

You keep pumping for more puns, I see.
    My Primal Battle Tome