Page 103 of 283 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2828

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 103

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Bleh, work issues and then a cancelled show to add insult to injury. I hear you on politics. K and I had that very conversation the other day. Apparently competence is not enough, well, like you I say 'f*ck that' I hope it gets better or at least that you get to unwind some this weekend.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I doubt it. I'll likely hafta go in and handhold drafting through a drawing they should be able to do in their sleep. Or work on something else I was given less than 24 hrs on because jackass can't get things to me on a timely schedule.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Lovely. What show was cancelled out of curiosity?

One of my guilty pleasures: What Not to Wear.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    One of my guilty pleasures: What Not to Wear.
    huh, fair enough. We all need guilty pleasures.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Oh no, how could they cancel that one. So many people still need their help...
    I used to love watching that with my Mom. It was from them that we learned that "stretch pants" were out.

I'm sure they cancelled it to make room for honey booboo gets married to swamp people.
    My Primal Battle Tome

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I used to love watching that with my Mom. It was from them that we learned that "stretch pants" were out.
    The are???? Holy crap... no wonder they laugh at me when I go running down the street! And I thought they were fashionable.... all black with a purple stripe that runs from the left hip, down the thigh and across the bottom of the right leg.... I have one with a fuschia stripe as well.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I need them! I've been dropping the hint to my family and friends for YEARS that I need to be secretly video taped and put on that show!!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I've been dropping hints for a while, but apparently, since I dress better than most of the natives, I'm considered well dressed. Well, now, I am. Back in college, I was all about the sloppy men's cargo pants a size too large (usually camo), tie dye shirts and hawaiian shirts 2 sizes too big, and tank tops with nothing over them.
    My Primal Battle Tome