Page 102 of 283 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2828

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 102

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Are you a knitter or crocheter? I forget.
    Worsted for Wear
    Found a (new to me) webcomic.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    I crochet and that's a great comic!
    Dinner was spag squash and sauce.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Have I mentioned lately how much I love the bento concept?! One thermos sized container holds spaghetti squash and sauce, corned beef and greenery rollup with carrots, a chopped plumicot, and strawberries with sausage (tomorrow's office food.) I love this damn thing. It's a lot more compact than a lunch box, too, so I don't hafta worry about fitting it in the office fridge.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

It's funny. I yell an (empty) threat over the fence that I'm gonna go in, get a gun, and take their dog away, and it shuts up for five minutes. I go inside, it starts back up, I wait a few minutes, go back outside, and it shuts back up by the time I'm on that side of the yard.
    Before you go "Oh, poor thing, it's not its fault," let me add that I don't give two shits whether it's the dog's fault or not. The owner's have had 3+ years to train the damn thing. I want to kill the owner or train the dog. If the dog only responds to discomfort or pain, then that's what I'll teach it with.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Lunch was the spag, some sausage, the rollup, part of the plumicot and some carrot bits.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Dinner was seafood sopa, and pork rinds with salsa.
    I'm slowly chewing through my to do list at work. Maybe by Friday, I'll be where I want to be and on top of various projects. *snrk* Yeah fucking right. Not with Captain Clueless and the Inept Coworkers. I'm hoping to at least not blow past any deadlines. I may end up putting in overtime tonight in an effort to draw up a report. By doing the calcs at work, I'm hoping I can get a rough draft done at the house, where no one can interrupt me for the crisis of the moment. On top of all that, TCEQ can suck a wet, hairy, doughball.
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry about the dog. I have dog issues as well. My 9 year old lab as the canine equivalent to IBS and is shitting in the house while we're at work. Vet gave me some options and I'm not thrilled about them...

Glad you love your Bento! I'd like one some day too.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I love my job. I love engineering. I fucknig hate politics. I REALLY fucking hate bosses that have their heads so far up their ass they can give themself a dental exam. And I hate internal politics most of all. All I want is to be able to do my job. I don't want to do mine plus that jackass's because of the blame game and ineptitude.
    I've been half a step from tears most of today, especially with all the damn phone calls adding yet another ball to my juggling act.
    I don't want to quit. I don't want to walk away. I want competent coworkers and realistic deadlines.
    I can't heal myself if I can't allay stress.
    At this rate, I may never fucknig heal and might as well get used to it.
    I hate humanity, I hate the boom, and I hate having to sink so low as I have for this job. It really hurts my pride to hafta tell a client "I never sent that pdf because I'm swamped [under someone else's crises.]" It hurts my pride to admit I'm juggling too much, but can't let it go because there's too much involved to hand it off. It hurts my pride to want to cry over a job. Hell, it hurts my pride to cry.
    My Primal Battle Tome

I feel like crap, but I'm alert enough to go to work. Blessing in disguise, I guess.
    I really didn't eat much yesterday, thanks to my mood killing my appetite. Lunch was fish veracruz (fish fillet, ranchero sauce, 1/2 c spanish rice, iceberg salad) and dinner was chicken caesar salad (maybe a fistful of panfried chicken and 1.5 c lettuce with half a tbsp dressing.) Had a snack after dinner of chocolate dip (1/4 c) and strawberries (6 oz), my joints are letting me know that partially hydrogenated palm oil is not my friend. Still not hungry, which means my emotions are still running high.
    I meant to get some work done last night. I should have at least fought with the USDA soils site more than I did. I also should have gotten more sleep than I did.
    One of my favorite shows got cancelled yesterday to make more room for rednecks, white trash, and wedding bullshit.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sorry about the work stress. I hope you get caught up by the weekend.