Page 101 of 278 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2774

Thread: Still on the Warpath: Naiadknight's Battle Tome page 101

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I will bet your passport pic WASNT taken at DMV.....
    No, I think it was Walgreens. I might still have the photo kicking around somewhere. We had two sets taken (4 photos total, you usually send 2 in case something goes wrong, I guess) because we lost the first set, but then they showed up again after I sent out the application and such. I think it might be attached to the fridge at my parents' house still. I'll load it up for a giggle if I can find it.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Oh, how I despise Mondays. Especially this Monday. Owner Boss is going to be up and jackassing because the city denied a drainage plan so late it got yanked from the plat meeting (for those who don't know, this is bad.) Means I'm going to get an earful in the meeting, even though we (I) turned exactly the format that had been accepted in the past and it was the city that denied it so late. I also hafta take my lunch today because I'll eat my hat if they actually have anything edible for that lunch meeting. I'll also wager that he ignores this other project that Boss and I will remind him on and then jump down our throats because it's been on the list so long. And he'll probably get hot under the collar about some well permit data that I couldn't get out the door until late last week because I couldn't find it or get any vendors to find it for me.
    Add in zombie nightmares (thanks to every damn room at the in-laws last night being tuned to Walking Dead) and eating shitty yesterday... yep, today'll be awesome.
    TMI note: My body has apparently decided constipation and hard BMs are the way to go until I can get enough probiotics in my system. Stupid antibiotics.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Well, that sounds like an excellent day you have planned there Naiad. Not.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Sorry. Sounds like a rough day coming. Excellent plan to take lunch. Hang in there.

I'm aiming to get the drainage resubmittal done before the meeting to head him off at the pass on that one. On that other one, I need to talk to boss and see what her plan of attack is.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Try some vitamin c or magnesium for the BM's. Hopefully that can get you through till the antibiotics are done.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Is it wrong how much I thoroughly enjoyed the stares of disbelief as i unpacked and devoured my lunch? They were eating taco Villa. I had Phillies on kale, a pastrami and provolone roll up, and a cut up apple.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Reading about your lunch has made me hungry...must go eat...

Why are people so resistant to this way of eating? It continues to amaze me.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Is it wrong how much I thoroughly enjoyed the stares of disbelief as i unpacked and devoured my lunch? They were eating taco Villa. I had Phillies on kale, a pastrami and provolone roll up, and a cut up apple.
    That is an awesome lunch. I'm jealous.
    Georgette

I managed to keep Owner Boss happy and keep people off my back. I got that project off my desk (temporarily) and managed to get some other stuff done. Had a mug quiche for breakfast. Feeling better than I did this morning. I'm not a morning person and Mondays are evil, so when you put those together...
    My Primal Battle Tome