I have to say i am very new to primal. I've just had a baby 8 weeks ago and before her I was on a slow-carb diet. I wasn't great on the diet but i could stop myself from having sugary, high-carb foods but then I fell pregnant and I found my way back to carby foods with the occasional binge on sugary foods. Now post-pregnancy I'm finding it very difficult not to binge, especially with cutting out these foods- although I don't binge every day, i find myself doing it every week- almost as a reward. I feel so much happier not eating crap and rubbish foods and yet when I start I can't stop and I don't know why- it makes me feel really low and I just don't want to keep falling off the wagon like that- i can't help but beat myself up but I feel like i lose a little bit of resolve each time I do it. Has anybody else had this problem? What can I do to help myself- are there any paleo desserts? I also think I might try making almond bread- any thoughts on it? My main issue is binging- l i need some sort of boost right now