Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: for shits and giggles page 8

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Two couples were playing poker one evening. Jim accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he noticed Les's wife, Sue, wasn't wearing any underwear under her dress! Shocked by this, Jim upon trying to sit back up again, hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced.

Later, Jim went to the kitchen to get some refreshments. Les's wife followed and asked, 'Did you see anything that you like under there?' Surprised by her boldness, Jim admitted that, well indeed he did. She said, 'Well, you can have it but it will cost you 200.'

After taking a minute or two to assess the financial and moral costs of this offer, Jim confirms that he is interested.

Sue told him that since her husband Les played golf Friday afternoons and Jim didn't, Jim should be at her house around 2PM. Friday afternoon.

When Friday rolled around, Jim showed up at Les's house at 2PM. sharp and after paying Sue the agreed sum of 200 - they went to the bedroom, and closed their transaction, as agreed.

Jim quickly dressed and left.

As usual, Les came home from golf at 6pm. And upon arriving, asked his wife: 'Did Jim come by the house this afternoon?'

With a lump in her throat Sue answered Why yes, he did stop by for a few minutes this afternoon.' Her heart nearly skipped a beat when her husband curtly asked, 'And did he give you 200?'

Sue, using her best poker face, replied, Well, yes, in fact he did give me 200.

Les, with a satisfied look on his face, surprised his wife by saying, 'He came by the golf club this morning and borrowed 200 from me. He promised he'd stop by our house this afternoon on his way home and pay me back.'

Now THAT, my friends, is a poker player
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

My wife and I went to the agricultural show and one of the first exhibits we stopped at was the breeding bulls. We went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said,

' THIS BULL MATED 50 TIMES LAST YEAR '

My wife playfully nudged me in the ribs ......Smiled and said, 'He mated 50 times last year, that's almost once a week.'

We walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said,
    ''THIS BULL MATED 150 TIMES LAST YEAR'

My wife gave me a healthy jab and said, 'WOW~~That's more than twice! a week ! ...........You could learn a lot from him.'

We walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached that said,
    in capital letters,
    'THIS BULL MATED 365 TIMES LAST YEAR'

My wife was so excited that her elbow nearly broke my ribs, and said,
    'That's once a day ..You could REALLY learn something from this one.'

I looked at her and said,
    'Go over and ask him if it was with the same cow

My condition has been upgraded from critical
    to stable and I should eventually make a full recovery

...small steps....

Lawyers should never ask a Mississippi Grandma a question if they aren’t prepared for the answer.
    In a trial, a southern small town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked,
    “Mrs Jones, do you know me?”
    She responded, “why yes, I do know you, Mr Williams. I’ve known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you’ve been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you’re a big hot shot when you haven’t the brains to realise you’ll never amount to anything more than a two bit pusher. Yes I know you “
    The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked “ Mrs Jones, do you know the defence attorney?”
    She again replied “why yes I do. I have known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster too. He’s lazy, bigoted and he has a drinking problem. He can’t build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes I know him”

The defence attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counsellors to approach the bench and in a very quiet voice said,
    “ If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I’ll send you both to the electric chair.”

...small steps....

1+2 = 3

Until a child tells you what they are thinking, we can't even begin to imagine how their mind is working.....

Little Zachary was doing very badly in math.

His parents had tried everything...tutors, mentors,

flash cards, special learning centres..

In short, everything they could think of to help his math.

Finally, in a last ditch effort, they took Zachary down and enrolled him in the local Catholic school because they had a reputation for getting excellent results. After the first day, little Zachary came home with a very serious look on his face. He didn't even kiss his mother hello. Instead, he went straight to his room and started studying.

Books and papers were spread out all over the room and little Zachary was hard at work. His mother was amazed. She called him down to dinner.

To her shock, the minute he was done, he marched back to his room without a word, and in no time, he was back hitting the books as hard as before.

This went on for some time, day after day, while the mother tried to understand what made all the difference.

Finally, little Zachary brought home his report Card.. He quietly laid it on the table, went up to his room and hit the books. With great trepidation, His Mum looked at it and to her great surprise, little Zachary got an 'A' in math. She could no longer hold her curiosity.. She went to his room and said, 'Son, what was it? Was it the nuns?' Little Zachary looked at her and shook his head, no.. 'Well, then,' she replied, Was it the books, the discipline, the structure, the uniforms? WHAT WAS IT?'

Little Zachary looked at her and said, 'Well, on the first day of school when I saw that guy nailed to the plus sign, I knew they weren't fooling around.'

...small steps....

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    I have no TV, but at the gym there are many in view all the time, and I cannot help but looking at them while doing cardio.

Today Jon Lovitz was on a womans morning talk show, and he used Gwamma's joke with the mirror and the perfect eye-sight. I was like, "I KNOW THAT JOKE!!!!" lol haha Gwamma > Jon Lovitz
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Subject: Teaching Math in Britain

1. Teaching Maths In 1970
    A logger sells a truckload of timber for 100.
    His cost of production is 4/5 of the price.
    What is his profit?

2. Teaching Maths In 1980
    His cost of production is 80% of the price.
    What is his profit?

3. Teaching Maths In 1990
    His cost of production is 80.
    How much was his profit?

4. Teaching Maths In 2000
    His cost of production is 80 and his profit is 20.
    Your assignment: Underline the number 20.

5. Teaching Maths In 2005
    A logger cuts down a beautiful forest because he is selfish and inconsiderate
    and cares nothing for the habitat of animals or the preservation of our woodlands.
    Your assignment: Discuss how the birds and squirrels might feel as the logger cuts down their homes just for a measly profit of 20.

6. Teaching Maths In 2009
    A logger is arrested for trying to cut down a tree in case it may be
    offensive to Muslims or other religious groups not consulted in the
    felling licence. He is also fined a 100 as his chainsaw is in breach of Health and Safety legislation as it is deemed too dangerous and could cut something.
    He has used the chainsaw for over 20 years without incident. However, he does not have the correct certificate of competence and is therefore considered to be a recidivist and habitual criminal. His DNA is sampled and his details circulated throughout all government agencies. He protests and is taken to court and fined another 100 because he is such an easy target.

When he is released he returns to find Gypsies have cut down half his wood to build a camp on his land. He tries to throw them off but is arrested, prosecuted for harassing an ethnic minority, imprisoned and fined a further 100. While he is in jail again the Gypsies cut down the rest of his wood and sell it on the black market for 100 cash.
    They also have a BBQ of squirrel and pheasant and leave behind several tonnes of
    rubbish and asbestos sheeting.
    The forester on release is warned that failure to clear the fly tipped rubbish immediately at his own cost is an offence. He complains and is arrested for environmental pollution, breach of the peace and invoiced 12,000 plus VAT for safe disposal costs by a regulated government contractor.
    Your assignment: How many times is the logger going to have to be
    arrested and fined before he realises that he is never going to make 20 profit by hard work, give up, sign onto the dole and live off the state for the rest of his life?

7. Teaching Maths In 2010
    A logger doesn’t sell a lorry load of timber because he can’t get a loan to buy a new lorry because his bank has spent all his and their money on a derivative of securitised debt related to sub-prime mortgages in Alabama and lost the lot with only some government money left to pay a few million pound bonuses to their senior directors and the traders who made the biggest losses.

The logger struggles to pay the 1,200 road tax on his old lorry.
    However, as it was built in the 1970s, it no longer meets the emissions regulations
    and he is forced to scrap it.
    Some Bulgarian loggers buy the lorry from the scrap merchant and put it back on the road. They undercut everyone on price for haulage and send their cash back home, while claiming unemployment for themselves and their relatives. If questioned they speak no English and it is easier to deport them at the governments expense. Following their holiday back home, they return to the UK with different names and fresh girls and start again.
    The logger protests, is accused of being a bigoted racist and as his name is on the side
    of his old lorry, he is forced to pay 1,500 registration fees as a gang master.
    The Government borrows more money to pay more to the bankers as bonuses are not cheap.
    The parliamentarians feel they are missing out and claim the difference on expenses
    and allowances.
    You do the maths.

8. Teaching Maths 2017
    أ المسجل تبيع حموله شاحنة من الخشب من اجل 100 دولار. صاحب تكلفة
    > الانتاج 80 من
    > الثمن. ما هو الربح له؟= 20

...small steps....

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    This redneck went into the doctor to have "one o' dem vastectomies on accounting 10 kids is 'nuff." The doc tells him to take an empty beer can and put a lit cherry bomb in it, then count to 10. The redneck can't figure out hide or hair of how it'd work, but decided to do it anyways. He put the cherry bomb in th can and start counting on his fingers "one..two...three...four...five." At this point, he puts the can between his legs so he can keep counting. "six..."

How do you get a black kid to stop jumping on the bed?
    Put velcro on the ceiling.
    How do you get him down?
    Send a buncha illegal kids in and tell them he's a pinata.
    How do you run out the illegal kids?
    Have a buncha white kids run in yelling "INS!"

How do you know which turd came from a gay guy?
    Look for the one with a dent in it.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

How does every good joke start?
    *checks over her shoulder* You gotta hear this one.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

What did the gay guy say to the other gay guy at the bar?

"May I push your stool in?"

How many mice does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    2, but how they got in there beats me.

How many Jewish mothers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    I guess I'll sit here in the dark, unloved, all alone...

How many Amish does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    What's a light bulb?

What goes clop clop clop BANGBANG clop clop clop BANGBANG?
    An Amish drive by.

What's the difference between an Episcopalian and a Baptist?
    Episcopalians recognize each other in the liquor store.

Whenever 4 Episcopalians get together, a fifth appears.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast