Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mission possible: Quest to become keto adapted

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by U2sandrah View Post
    I totally get what you mean when suddenly some wheat crawled its way back into your gut... And you feel the effects that havent been felt in a while. So not worth it!!
    Have you tried dark chocolate instead of candy?
    I did have dark chocolate, I absolutely love it!! But I have found that it kinda opens the gateway for me to wanting more sweets. So I think for the time being I'm going to just focus on good foods and keep the indulgences out.

that seems like an excellent mindset! if dark chocolate does not help, to erase it from the menu, i totally wish i had your discipline!

i totally went astray yesterday: during a fancy meeting at work, they served finger food and icecream for lunch (i work at an icecrem factory!!) and since im am not able to fast through breakfast&lunch, i was pretty hungry and had a few little sandwiches and a icrecream cone... boy did i regret it 4hrs later... IBS raging back!

today i was on healing mode, and totally behave, so i will strive to keep
    this good behaviour for the rest of the week!! my gut really needs
    "If you can dream, then dream out loud" - Bono.

Shop Now
    Sorry to hear about the IBS incident. That is truly a difficult situation you have there though I bet my cubicle land high stress job has more fat people than your ice cream factory job. :-)
    WOE: Primal + IF
    Goal: Walk daughter (due 1/21/13) down aisle
    Motto: It will all be OK in the end. If it's not OK, then it is not the end.
    Alternate Motto: Whatever the weather, always bring your own sunshine.