Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fruits and eggs for breakfast page 2

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Could it be something you ate the night before? Food doesn't exactly take a few minutes to go through your digestive system from your mouth out the other exit.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

harambur is offline Member
    Yes it happens pretty regularly. I have followed your advice and this morning drank coffee with just eggs. no problems so far. i'll eat the fruit in the evening.

ChocoTaco369 is online now Senior Member
    I don't see how this is a problem. Satisfying dumps are awesome. If I were you, I'd be eating extra fruit.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

bdilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
    Defecation Reflex and Other Reflexes that Affect Bowel Activity | Healthhype.com

Generally, I don't have to "go" unless I fill up my stomach. When more food comes in, my body tells me old food has to go out. If I don't eat, I won't have to go.

Moreover, fruit and starch create a lot more bulk. Vegetables and meat...not so much. Brutally unpleasant. There's nothing more satisfying than a post-sweet potato poop.

Sorry.
    I'm the same way. And I really savor those sweet potato poops. When I have a day of all meat, I think about that sweet potato poop and I just drift away...

I'm going to write a haiku about this
    this great blue world of ours seems a house of leaves, moments before the wind

Unicorn is offline Senior Member
    it sounds more like dumping syndrome as opposed to a 'satisfying' type experience. For some people specific foods will trigger a rapid change in the colon, leading to diarrhea. I would avoid those foods together.

I get dumping syndrome with lamb and poppy seeds. Not fun.

ChocoTaco369 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bdilla View Post
    I'm the same way. And I really savor those sweet potato poops. When I have a day of all meat, I think about that sweet potato poop and I just drift away...

I'm going to write a haiku about this
    Try pumpkin puree out of a can. It's my personal opinion that neither corn or pumpkin puree is digested by the human body because there is just no difference going in and coming out.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12