Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: my abs: a pictorial page 2

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Awesome, great job! That particular goal hits very close to home for me. I can't wait until I get there too.

chickprimal is offline Member
    Your abs are gorgeous!!!

twinmama is offline Senior Member
    OMG... I LOVE IT!!! Your tummy looks AMAZING!!! and you were 200 lbs... YOU ROCK even more for that!!!! Thanks for sharing... such a great motivation...

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twinmama View Post
    OMG... I LOVE IT!!! Your tummy looks AMAZING!!! and you were 200 lbs... YOU ROCK even more for that!!!! Thanks for sharing... such a great motivation...
    She was?!

No excess skin??

batty is offline Senior Member
    thank you everyone! it's been such an ego boost reading everyones comments this morning - its certainly helped my day at work go by

@lolly: yeaaaahhh...i feel ya, sister. all my fat is in my butt and thighs, so i'm just ignoring it for now. its perky thanks to squats and my cycling, but could definitely use some work!

@timothy: i tracked my food for a bit, you can see it all here: http://www.livestrong.com/thedailypl...y/who/msbatty/ - i think i really started kicking it into gear in february. you can see the day i kicked my protein bar to the curb, and then my transition to PB. a couple of weeks ago i stopped tracking because i was getting rather ridciulous about it, but did enter stuff a few days last week just out of curiosity. those few days in april are kind of what i'm doing now. ignore the peanut butter - i was really tired, needed the energy, and that's all i had near me.

today's food:
    B: 3 egg omlette with 1/4 avocado, 3 slices uncured bacon [i've been doing this every morning for the past week]
    L: 6-8oz pot roast, 1/2 avocado, 2 strawberries - the avocado and strawberries i slice and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
    S: i MIGHT grab a few almonds or walnuts right before i start dinner to prevent munching. most of the time i don't.
    D: this will probably be grilled steak tonight, and a BAS with whatever veggies we have in the fridge, tossing in a few walnuts for good measure.

and i *do* eat one serving of dark chocolate [72% or higher] a day. it keeps me happier and i have not binged since i've implemented that. so far it has not hindered my goal, but i'll probably reassess that if it does

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    She was?!

No excess skin??

i was! here you go:

you gotta scuse the messy mirror, my son was about 8 months old at the time

i DO have a bit of loose skin around my abs, but its been disappearing with everything else. i lost my weight as slow as possible [MAYBE 1 lb a week] to make sure it stayed off.

Beef Cake is offline Senior Member
    Truly incredible Batty!!! Thank you for sharing. I love the definition you are getting in your lower abs near your pants line. That V shape you are creating is very sexy! Well done.

Beef Cake is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Also, I note that you now have a visible iliac crest -- that little line along the hip bone, beloved of ancient greek sculptors. That is a great achievement and you should be proud.
    Yes, that is the area I was referring to. Thank you Timothy!

twinmama is offline Senior Member
    Batty... curious what the condition of your skin was in... any stretch marks?? My tummy is TRASHED from my twin PG... I weighed in D day at 205, That was a Friday... I lost 30 lbs by Tues... Had only gained a total of 40... but obviously started out overwieght... poor tummy!

You look like you carry in your bumm an hips... yes??

Just awesome.... Carry on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beef Cake View Post
    Yes, that is the area I was referring to. Thank you Timothy!
    oh! yes, i forgot - that's the one that goes all the way down, correct? those actually stick out a good 1/2". i'm gonna credit the ab ripper for that.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast