Thread: Primal Journal- The Sequel (pam)

Threaded View

Primal Journal- The Sequel (pam)

Here I go again. Dumping the original journal and moving on to the next attempt. I didn't fare too well the first 5 months and my journal reflected my lackluster whiny ways.

IF until 10:30am. Had some half-caf coffee with a bit of heavy cream before church.

Oddly enough, there was an interpretive dance group who came to emphasize the sermon on being "Stuck". At one point they had a woman being bulimic... oh man. That was me. I'm not a particularly religious person, but love spirituality and the thought of God. I was dumbstruck. Ever have a moment like that where you look around and wonder how the hell that happened? Until that moment, my plan was to fast all day to jump start my PB re-experience. Typically, that gets me in trouble with binge eating or fighting the binge. Instead, I am going to eat when I am hungry.

Lunch:

1c full fat Greek yogurt
    1/4 c raisins
    couple bites sweet potato/cranberry mash until I read the deli label and saw whole wheat flour. Gluten bothers me, so I avoid it.

I decided to keep my beloved greek yogurt in my diet for now along with the small serving raisins. My issue is cane sugar, maple sugar, coconut sugar. Just processed sugars.

Snack:

1 mango chutney chicken thigh with 2 pieces of crispy skin (hubby won't eat his)
    1/2 c pumpkin/carrot bisque made with heavy cream and whole milk

Dinner:

1 obscenely big yam with 2T ghee

Still on a yam/sweet potato kick.
    Last edited by PHaselow; 11-18-2012 at 06:34 PM.

Age 48
    Start date: 7-5-12
    5'3"
    121lbs
    GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
    Henri Frederic Amiel