Thread: Free kindle cookbooks page

paleodutch is online now Senior Member

Smile Free kindle cookbooks

Primal Fuel
    The last couple of days I have discovered that when I search the amazon kindle section for the keywords paleo, primal or caveman (3 separate searches) and sort from lowest to highest there are different cookbooks for free. The selection changes daily.

Noctiluca is offline Senior Member
    Cool. I'll check it out!

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    I would also suggest downloading the Kindle app for PC or tablet or whatever if you're going to get recipe books. Much easier to read than on the actual Kindle (more viewable area), pictures are in color (if they're published that way - most are), and the device doesn't shut down every 5 minutes.

Since the apps are free, it's all good.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Vic Isadude is offline Junior Member
    Yep, it works. I just got a free one and downloaded it to my Nexus 7 tab. Tx for the tip, will keep an eye on Amazon from now on.

It's true - the free books do change from day to day. So yesterday I got a free ecopy of "Paleo Cookbook. 17 Day Diet. Paleo Diet Cookbook Recipes. Full Menus, for a 17 day diet Cycle." and today the same ebook is on Amazon UK for 2.89 (although it's free to people who subscribe to their Amazon Prime service). Then today I have picked up a free ecopy of "17 Indispensable Salad Recipes for the Paleo, Primal and Gluten-Free Inclined" - which is good because although I make myself eat salad 'cos I know it's good for me, I do so without enthusiasm and anything that can help to make salads more interesting and appealing will help. Maybe Amazon do this with some books because they want more people to review books so that their star ratings increase?

Quiet moment in the office so I just re-checked Amazon and lo and behold a few more freebies have appeared - I just DL’ed “17 Holiday Recipes for the Paleo, Primal, and Gluten-Free Inclined” and “The 12 Essential Low Carb Cooking Skills: Plus, 49 Simple, Scrumptious Low Carb Diet Recipes”. This could become a little silly, might end up spending more time reading about cooking than actually cooking anything.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    I got "50 Shades of Kale" for free a couple weeks ago.

The problem I have is that I read a cookbook and then I get "hungry".