Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dehydrating and fast for weight loss page 2

tatertot is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by destructalux View Post
    Lol. It's more the embaressment and self esteem issues with being turned away that I'm worried about dealing with then the cost of the trip.

How do you feel after 4 days of nothing but potato?
    I ate nothing but potatoes for 14 straight days. As few as 3 per day, as many as 6 or 7. If I hadto lose a couple pounds in a few days, that would be my preferred method versus fasting or dehydrating.

I felt great the whole time. Good energy, could still exercise and walked 3 or 4 miles a day.

If all you eat is a few spuds a day and drink normal amount of water, you will definitely lose a few pounds. The plus side is, it will be mostly fat you are losing, not just water as you'd do with a fast or dehydration.

Good luck!

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    I second the fasting idea. A person can survive just fine without food for weeks, not so much without water. You do not want to faint when it's time to pull that parachute, man.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

destructalux is offline Senior Member
    well i reached the correct weight and did the jump fully hydrated woooo... heres the proof!

TOOTHLESS AT TOOGS - YouTube

TOOTHLESS AT TOOGS - YouTube

otzi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by destructalux View Post
    well i reached the correct weight and did the jump fully hydrated woooo... heres the proof!
    So, Tater-diet? Fasting? Dehydrating? C'mon, man, how'd you do it? Cool video, I'm envious! Musta been a blast.

destructalux is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by otzi View Post
    So, Tater-diet? Fasting? Dehydrating? C'mon, man, how'd you do it? Cool video, I'm envious! Musta been a blast.
    6 hours exercise split into 3 hour intervals for 5 days eating to full macros. then resting the last two days and cutting down to smaller meals. no real fast. WAS THE BEST RUSH EVER

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Whew, glad you didn't have to dehydrate to do it. As I read this I was concerned since hydration can mess with your blood pressure, and being at altitude can also make that tougher (at least in my experience -- I have low BP so I'm sure dehydration would be a recipe for blackout on my part...)

Apparently skydivers are big proponents of hydration because of the adrenalin factor: https://m.facebook.com/note.php?note...51073024224405

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12