Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saturated Fat Makes Me So Tired - WTH page 2

fateater is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by friendofGod View Post
    Thank u for your input.

I thought i stated in my first post but maybe not - i have the same problem when i eat fatty meats and no coconut is involved
    Well if it were me, I'd be curious enough to limit my sat. fat intake for a week and then see what happens when I reintroduced it. If you suspect that is what it is, why not test out your theory... That's what I would do.

FireForLunch is offline Junior Member
    I have tested it and I know that's whats going on and that's why I'm asking what I can do to fix the issue or if this is common and it goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by fateater View Post
    Well if it were me, I'd be curious enough to limit my sat. fat intake for a week and then see what happens when I reintroduced it. If you suspect that is what it is, why not test out your theory... That's what I would do.

I've been wondering if that is what's going on as I've seen some other threads as well as many threads on paleohack.com

If that's the case why does it only happen when I have a meal with more saturated fat?

I don't get the feeling when I eat lean meets and use olive oil for fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    It sounds to me like you are experiencing the low carb flu. Do a search on that term. Lots of threads on it. I don't think the sat-fat is the cause, I think it is carb/sugar withdrawal.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by friendofGod View Post
    I've been wondering if that is what's going on as I've seen some other threads as well as many threads on paleohack.com

If that's the case why does it only happen when I have a meal with more saturated fat?

I don't get the feeling when I eat lean meets and use olive oil for fat.
    The symptoms of carb flu can come and go rather randomly. I don't think you can correlate it that tightly. (i.e. I think you are finding a correlation where there may not really be one.)

Thank u for your input

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    The symptoms of carb flu can come and go rather randomly. I don't think you can correlate it that tightly. (i.e. I think you are finding a correlation where there may not really be one.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12