Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For laughs page 2

bandmeeting is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    The textbook doesn't seem to focus only on cows. I wouldn't know where chickens, goats, sheep, etc. stand with Hindus but they seem to be including them as a cause of crime and dirty words.

I'm pretty sure they could have made their point without the libelous language.

bdilla is offline Senior Member
    That's an interesting article, mostly because it's particularly accurate. Arrest me, bro.
    this great blue world of ours seems a house of leaves, moments before the wind

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I'm the Debby Downer here, but a kid who is raised to hate whole groups of people can grow up to drive a truck of explosives into a public building, or fly planes... well, you know.

All hatemongering does is keep the crumbsnatchers fighting with each other while the PTB laugh.

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    All hatemongering does is keep the crumbsnatchers fighting with each other while the PTB laugh.
    Well said
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Legbiter is offline Senior Member
    What? I never lie.

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ez2cy View Post
    You do have to take into consideration that the cow is sacred in India. What else could they say?
    But lamb and chicken are not, neither is fish, eggs, and they get plenty of dairy.

So, they do get their animal products if not from cows. And it doesn't say BEEF eaters, it says MEAT eaters. I know a lot of Indians are vegetarians, but I also know a lot of Indians aren't.

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bandmeeting View Post
    The textbook doesn't seem to focus only on cows. I wouldn't know where chickens, goats, sheep, etc. stand with Hindus but they seem to be including them as a cause of crime and dirty words.

I'm pretty sure they could have made their point without the libelous language.
    McDonald's locations in India serve the usual chicken and fish products and offer all of their usual burgers just the burgers are made from ground lamb instead of beef.

So, some indians do consume plenty of animal products. Not to mention almost all Indians eat a crapload of dairy products daily.

Bron is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hey, I only commit sex crimes with my husband! I'm very sure he doesn't mind LOL

I do wonder if they mean women in those lists (fight and turn into violence?)??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12