Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Primal Blueprint Cookbook Pre-Order Offer

Hybrid View

The Primal Blueprint Cookbook Pre-Order Offer

Next week (likely on April 19th) I'll begin taking pre-orders for The Primal Blueprint Cookbook. It's at the printer as I type and is only weeks out from shipping! We put a lot of time and effort into this book. At 288 pages and literally hundreds of full color photos I like to think of this cookbook as the definitive recipe guide to the primal/paleo/low-carb way of eating.

To mark the launch and as a thank you to all MDA readers I'm thinking of doing a limited-time special offer.

Which would you prefer, a 20% discount on the price of the book or a free Primal Blueprint Poster with each cookbook purchase (http://www.primalnutrition.com/prima...ster-i-34.html)?

S&H will be free for the promo period and I'll likely be autographing the books, too. Let me know what you think! Thanks, everyone!
    Last edited by Mark Sisson; 04-12-2010 at 02:17 PM.

Poster!

Discount

Great news; very exciting -- the pdf "teaser" from the Amazon promo has got us really psyched up for this!

Discount!

Free shipping to Europe :-P

Discount sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoB View Post
    Free shipping to Europe :-P

Discount sounds good.
    TOTALLY agree....please think of your European Primals!!
    M

I second the free shipping.

I won't be able to take advantage of either as it's cheaper for me to get it shipped through Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by elorajade View Post

I won't be able to take advantage of either as it's cheaper for me to get it shipped through Amazon
    Just an FYI - The Primal Blueprint Cookbook won't be available on Amazon.com or in any booksellers for at least a few months. The only place to get it when it comes out is PrimalNutrition.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Sisson View Post
    Just an FYI - The Primal Blueprint Cookbook won't be available on Amazon.com or in any booksellers for at least a few months. The only place to get it when it comes out is PrimalNutrition.com.
    If that is the case Mark, then I'm not joking.
    Me and the other Europeans would probably be happy to pay full price on the book, and not have to pay the shipping (I got PB from you guys instead of Amazon and $12.95 shipping is a little over the top).