Thread: Just lost 12lbs on HCG diet want to transition to Primal page

Mich125 is offline Junior Member

Just lost 12lbs on HCG diet want to transition to Primal

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I just completed a round of HCG diet and maintence phase and lost 12 lbs. I still want to lose another 8-10 lbs. I found out about the paleo diet while I was doing HCG and it made a ton of sense so after more research found the Primal Blueprint and have started to read it. After having to eliminate carbs/sugars on HCG I thought going Primal would be good way to continue my journey without having to go back to HCG injections for another round as it is quite expensive. I am 43 years old - 5'6"- weight before HCG was 146# now is 134# I have lived my whole life following CW - high carbs/chronic cardio and intense sugar cravings and could never lose weight I have just read about the Korg family and Kelly Korg is me to a T. If anyone has any tips for me it would be greatly appreciated. In the meantime I will keep reading the book is Awesome

dianneazuma54 is offline Banned
    It is a flaw of our genetics that keeps the mentally ill enslaved to the nonsense of God, Aliens, Ghosts, magic crystals, etc. etc. etc.

It is also kept alive thanks to the greedy, power mongering "Holy Leaders" that will lose their cooshie lifestyle or the power they crave if they tell their followers that it is nonsense.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich125 View Post
    I just completed a round of HCG diet and maintence phase and lost 12 lbs. I still want to lose another 8-10 lbs. I found out about the paleo diet while I was doing HCG and it made a ton of sense so after more research found the Primal Blueprint and have started to read it. After having to eliminate carbs/sugars on HCG I thought going Primal would be good way to continue my journey without having to go back to HCG injections for another round as it is quite expensive. I am 43 years old - 5'6"- weight before HCG was 146# now is 134# I have lived my whole life following CW - high carbs/chronic cardio and intense sugar cravings and could never lose weight I have just read about the Korg family and Kelly Korg is me to a T. If anyone has any tips for me it would be greatly appreciated. In the meantime I will keep reading the book is Awesome
    Follow the plan in the book--the WHOLE plan, fitness, sleep, all of it--or as much as you can! Ignore a lot of what you might read here in the forums, or at least take what you read with a grain of (sea) salt. If you have questions, use the search function first because someone else might already have asked that question.

Throw away your scale and use a measuring tape and/or take regular pictures of yourself to track your progress. Primal is about HEALTH, not just "weight". Experiment with cooking different kinds of foods in different ways, and ignore friends/family members who think that primal nutrition will kill you!

Don't forget to have fun!