Thread: Seeking Reassurance and Suggestions page

jfaw1124 is offline Junior Member

Seeking Reassurance and Suggestions

Hey guys,

My hubby and I have been Primal since late June. We love the lifestyle and have both lost a ton of weight (me 30lbs, him 40). Right now I guess we are in what I would call a "rut" and it's driving me crazy. I think it all started as we were prepping for a Halloween party. We were busy decorating and cleaning and we really started failing hard at Primal life. Since then, we, and ME particularly, have really had some trouble getting ourselves back on track. We are eating crap all the time, not exercising like we should be, and I am sleeping so late whenever I can. Do you guys have any suggestions for how to reinvigorate ourselves and kick back into gear? I think not doing well is stressing me out and depressing me, and I can't have that!

otzi Guest
    It all comes down to a personal tipping point. For me, it was the doctor saying he was writing a prescription for diabetes medicine for me. I know what that felt like and don't want to go back. Yours may be different, or maybe you haven't hit it yet.

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Just think about how good it felt after losing 30lbs. I don't know, focus on all the positive results you experienced from living the Primal lifestyle.
    And the best way to avoid eating junk is not to have it around in the first place.