Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Best Dark Chocolate page 6

MIstressKiki is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    I buy the Lindt Excellence 90% for $2/bar regularly, but last week I found a bar of 99% at World Market that had nothing bad in it, and it was delicious. Not bitter at all; tasted even sweeter than the Lindt. I don't remember what brand or the price, but I'm going back to buy some more today or tomorrow.
    Could have been Lindt Excellence 99% .... picked some up in France last month - YUM!!!!
    I don't ask that you like me - all I ask is that you respect my life experiences and i will do the same.

CaliforniaGirl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by loafingcactus View Post
    Could that be some formulation they are selling in Italy? The version sold here in NC doesn't have that. Also, I get the 85%... Ive never read the label on the 72%.

I'm surprised at the perception I read earlier that $3.00 a bar is expensive. I get four servings out of a bar (it says 2.5, I mean four satisfying servings), so as a contributor to a meal when I mainly eat meat, it's one of the cheaper things I eat.
    It must be great to have such willpower. A 3 ounce bar is 2 servings for me, sometimes one, but I have found ways to cut my chocolate expense in half so I am only paying $1.50/bar, and days when I eat a lot of chocolate I cut back on other carbs so I guess it is okay.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456