Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Always Hungry page 4

Aussie Primal is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    I'm with you on that.
    I experience the same thing, it could be due to my hormonal imbalances (messed up circadian rhythm messes with hunger, and so does elevated estradiol levels in men) but, well, if I remember correctly you recovered from a short bout of anorexia nervosa. It's the same thing for me. Experienced body degradation from severe hypogonadism and then fell in the trap of disordered eating for 2 months.

It could have something to do with this state of starvation and maybe we'll have to wait for our body to adjust.
    Hi Daydreamer,

You must have me confused with someone else, I have never had anorexia.

I definitely think that hormones can play a big part though. I was on the pill for a few years and I went off it about 8 months ago because I heard that it can play havoc with your system/energy levels/weight training, etc. I don't know if I notice much of a difference being off the pill but nevertheless I'm not going to start taking it again. It could take a while to re-adjust.

Daydreamer is offline Senior Member
    Hm, I was talking to 2nd Chance
    Are you the same person ?

Oh and yeah, hormones treatments, brth control pills and everything are just strong hormonal disruptors and, it does take a while to come back to normal for most people.
    Young self-caring Paleo-eater from France.
    (So please forgive the strange way I tend to express myself in your beautiful language )

Meghanner is offline Senior Member
    I agree with everyone above. If I'm hungry all the time, I eat a yam and instantly feel better.

Aussie Primal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Hm, I was talking to 2nd Chance
    Are you the same person ?

Oh and yeah, hormones treatments, brth control pills and everything are just strong hormonal disruptors and, it does take a while to come back to normal for most people.
    My apologies Daydreamer, it was quite clear you weren't referring to me - I shouldn't post when I'm tired!

Daydreamer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Primal View Post
    My apologies Daydreamer, it was quite clear you weren't referring to me - I shouldn't post when I'm tired!
    Haha no worries
    Young self-caring Paleo-eater from France.
    (So please forgive the strange way I tend to express myself in your beautiful language )

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234