Thread: Female needs advice on getting Cut now:

Threaded View

Female needs advice on getting Cut now:

Need your advice today. I'm female, 48, 5'10" and reached my weight goal of 145lbs (down from 161lbs).

I'm now into the routine of working out (from home) and have a decent home gym. I don't lift or squat heavy due to a herniated disc at L5/S1. The disc is recently healing from being 100% paleo, and I'm doing more body weights than I ever could before. I go slow and steady.

Here's what I need help with: My weight loss has stalled and I want to lose this last 10lbs and get nice and cut in the tummy, core area.

Current Daily Nutrition:
    1000 - 1200 calories: 70% fat / 20% protein / 10% carbs (20-30grams)
    IF'ing used daily: Bullet coffee + lunch & dinner. (18 hrs fast/6hrs eating)

I've eliminated most dairy, except for cream in my bullet coffee in the mornings.

Current Workouts:

I'm lifting and cardio 4x per week (including sprints) and walking 6-7 miles on days off.

I'm currently in my last week of my "21 Day lifting Induction" programme. Next week I begin a much tougher programme which I'd like everyone's feedback on (Links below):

Current Plan (final week of): 21 Day Induction: Bizzy Diet | MusclePharm

Phase 2 (starting next week): "Live Shredded": Part I of Phase II: http://www.musclepharm.com/sites/def...d-womens-1.pdf

I get confused when these workout programmes promote 'lean cuts of meat' and no mention of eating fat. I'm not sure if I can get 'cut' while eating Paleo with slightly higher protein and a few more carbs to accommodate for my additional workouts. If anyone has thought on this, I'd like to hear your opinions/thoughts.

Thanks, everyone/Lu
    Last edited by Louisa655; 11-13-2012 at 07:23 AM.
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.