Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Religion and Politics page 11

TexasPrimalSurfWahine is offline Junior Member

Primal Fuel

Religion: Roman Catholic Convert, Devout. Not evangelical as I believe there are many paths to bliss and each person has to find their way.

Politics: Registered Republican. I live in Ron Paul's district, have voted for and met the guy in the park on the 4th of July. So I guess I am a Republican/Libertarian in reality.

Ok, I must admit that Texas' succession sounds like a reasonable plan to me.

merm is offline Junior Member

At this point I would like to apologize to the members of the US minority (Christians) I have no idea how hard it must be to live in a place where only 80% of the populace generally agrees with you. I can't imagine how hard us mean'ol atheist/agnostic/non-believers (15%ish) can be to you. You have such a hard life since your deep seeded beliefs that all other religions are false must make it very difficult to believe in your own religion.

jspegel is offline Junior Member

Bible believing Christian

I would be classified as Conservative - I call myself a human who wants the best for this Great Country

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

Merm... try being me. Conservative AND Pagan.

You don't fit in with Conservatives because you're not Christian and you don't fit in with Pagans because you're not Liberal.

Now that's a freakin' minority!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011