Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Be MOAR Primal! page

Dirlot is offline Senior Member

Be MOAR Primal!

Primal Fuel
    F*&k the fad twists and be true to the cause!

What would you do to be more Primal???
    Last edited by Dirlot; 11-13-2012 at 06:37 AM.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    In my dream world, I would have a small farm with a young caretaker couple in residence to help. I'd never eat CAFO again because I'd raise most of my own food. I'd learn to make goat cheese and have my own still. And I'd never have to worry about exercise because I'd be doing plenty keeping all that going.

MeatMaker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    In my dream world, I would have a small farm with a young caretaker couple in residence to help. I'd never eat CAFO again because I'd raise most of my own food. I'd learn to make goat cheese and have my own still. And I'd never have to worry about exercise because I'd be doing plenty keeping all that going.
    It ain't all it's cracked up to be... ;-)

More play time- really want to start rocking the slackline - and spousal support would make me more primal.

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    I'd like to get a bit of land to be more self suficent, and live on it in some kind of thing I build myself, and just generally spend more time providing for my own needs directly rather than through the ecomomics system.

This is not a post primal thing, though it's easier not living on grains to see your way to growing most of your own food. I know it's going to be bloody hard work, but life is hard which-ever route you take unless you are born into money.
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Quote Originally Posted by MeatMaker View Post
    It ain't all it's cracked up to be... ;-)
    Oh, I know it's hard work! That's why I'd have the young caretaker couple - I'm not getting any younger.

I read a blog the other day where the woman had written that one of the reasons she keeps chickens is that for all the work involved, it's still better than standing in front of 50 different kinds of eggs in the grocery store, all with "slippery" (my word not hers) descriptions of "free range, cruelty free," etc., and trying to figure out which eggs are the healthiest. I'm kind of getting to that point.

Did you know that ConAgra (and all of the companies it owns) has products in over 90% of American households? Scary shit. I'd just like to put food in my mouth that I knew wasn't compromised by the govt relaxing organic standards and making definitions of things like "free range," so broad as to be inconsequential in the decision making process.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i'm going to rip off my clothes and be as naked as the day i was born
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i'm going to rip off my clothes and be as naked as the day i was born
    May I watch?

wellll..... YES
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Forgot to to include I would also ideally be living in some kind of intentional community of like minded weirdos while farming and crafting and home-edding.
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

that would be fun, i think

'hey mike! your sheep's in my garden again'

'on it!'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast