Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: enough with the MOAR already! page

palebluedots is offline Senior Member

enough with the MOAR already!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Seriously, I am starting to hate that word so much. And why does it have to be in all caps every time someone uses it? And why is everyone suddenly putting it in their post titles? And what the hell is wrong with the word more? End rant.

KotikBegemotik is offline Senior Member
    Maybe everyone is an enthusiastic dyslexic.... DYSLEXICS UNTIE!
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."-Winston Churchill

"Keep Calm and Carry On"-British Wartime Poster

"Don't Panic"
    -H2G2

palebluedots is offline Senior Member
    lol! :-)

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by palebluedots View Post
    Seriously, I am starting to hate that word so much. And why does it have to be in all caps every time someone uses it? And why is everyone suddenly putting it in their post titles? And what the hell is wrong with the word more? End rant.
    Yes, you're right. It is getting annoying. I'm sorry if I had anything to do with the creation of this meme.
    What I was attempting to do in the "EAT MOAR FAT!" thread was to quote what had been repeatedly yelled at me by Primal MDA board peeps when I was first starting out and wondering why it wasn't working. Hence the caps (the internet version of yelling). People have just riffed off it from there. Again my apologies for creating the beast.

Loneketo is offline Senior Member
    Can't wait for some trend to come up. Anybody got thoughts?

Personally, the MOAR fat and MOAR meat(whoever made that one) was fine. Until we got potatoes coming around. Come on guys, We can't live off potatoes... I think a better weight loss approach is available.
    Last edited by Loneketo; 11-12-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    I can't get enough of the eat MOAR xxxx threads. I wonder what's next. Eat MOAR vegetables maybe?
    I think it's funny.

Nady is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Yes, you're right. It is getting annoying. I'm sorry if I had anything to do with the creation of this meme.
    What I was attempting to do in the "EAT MOAR FAT!" thread was to quote what had been repeatedly yelled at me by Primal MDA board peeps when I was first starting out and wondering why it wasn't working. Hence the caps (the internet version of yelling). People have just riffed off it from there. Again my apologies for creating the beast.
    As if~ What does MOAR mean? - MOAR Definition - Meaning of MOAR - InternetSlang.com

Terry H is offline Senior Member
    Yes I think that i will start a MOAR KETOACIDOSIS, HUH? thread. I guarantee weight loss, but hey, it's only a hack-2weeks and you will experience the magic. Metabolic syndrome? No problem. I am here to be your guru and will personally walk you thru the valley of death-Yea ,verily, I will fear no evil for MOAR art with me and I can always edit and/or delete posts. I was standing in a queue once in India at a large gathering to do a bodily function in an outside pit with bamboo-framed sheets to provide a semblance of privacy when a Canadian with a wry sense of humor said to me : We cd. bottle this stuff ( diarrhea being very prevalent there) and sell it to fat americans for weight=loss.

Paleobird Guest
    No, no, you silly goose. I know I didn't create the term "moar". I was just referring to the all caps "eat moar <whatever>" format.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry H View Post
    Yes I think that i will start a MOAR KETOACIDOSIS, HUH? thread. I guarantee weight loss, but hey, it's only a hack-2weeks and you will experience the magic. Metabolic syndrome? No problem. I am here to be your guru and will personally walk you thru the valley of death-Yea ,verily, I will fear no evil for MOAR art with me and I can always edit and/or delete posts. I was standing in a queue once in India at a large gathering to do a bodily function in an outside pit with bamboo-framed sheets to provide a semblance of privacy when a Canadian with a wry sense of humor said to me : We cd. bottle this stuff ( diarrhea being very prevalent there) and sell it to fat americans for weight=loss.
    Perhaps, "Eat Moar Tapeworms". I've heard that there actually are anorexic people who do this deliberately in order to lose weight.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast