Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Women's Multivitamin

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    770

    Women's Multivitamin

    Shop Now
    Morning all! I'm currently looking for a women's multivitamin/mineral that I can take that doesn't have soy/gluten/sugar or any other nasties in it. I'm currently taking Womens 1 a day by Centrum I think, but that contains soy and some other stuff that I don't want to put in my body anymore.

    Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    4,813
    Try Rainbow Light Nutrition brand. It's a food based one. I take the prenatal kind and love it.

    http://www.rainbowlight.com/women.aspx
    --Trish (Bork)
    TROPICAL TRADITIONS REFERRAL # 7625207
    http://pregnantdiabetic.blogspot.com
    FOOD PORN BLOG! http://theprimaljunkfoodie.blogspot.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bork Bork View Post
    Try Rainbow Light Nutrition brand. It's a food based one. I take the prenatal kind and love it.

    Rainbow Light - Women
    Thank you! I'm also taking Thyroid Synergy to help my sluggish thyroid. Is it safe to take this vitamin with that?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    556
    I take Juice Plus+ instead of a vitamin.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    8,725

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by MarissaLinnea View Post
    Morning all! I'm currently looking for a women's multivitamin/mineral that I can take that doesn't have soy/gluten/sugar or any other nasties in it. I'm currently taking Womens 1 a day by Centrum I think, but that contains soy and some other stuff that I don't want to put in my body anymore.

    Any suggestions?
    Is there a reason you need vitamins in pills?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyH View Post
    Is there a reason you need vitamins in pills?
    Well, I don't think that I could possibly get everything I need/should have every day simply from diet alone. I don't eat that much, and I don't eat that huge of a variety of foods either.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by MarissaLinnea View Post
    Well, I don't think that I could possibly get everything I need/should have every day simply from diet alone. I don't eat that much, and I don't eat that huge of a variety of foods either.
    Maybe you should rethink that. You don't have to eat a lot but you should put some thought into the variety and quality of the food. What do you eat?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyH View Post
    Maybe you should rethink that. You don't have to eat a lot but you should put some thought into the variety and quality of the food. What do you eat?
    It would take me forever to post all the things that I eat.

    But I do not eat organ meats, and I do not really eat fruits, and I do not eat raw dairy, and I do not always have the luxury of eating grassfed meats. I buy it when I can, but can't always afford it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    252
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by MarissaLinnea View Post
    It would take me forever to post all the things that I eat.

    But I do not eat organ meats, and I do not really eat fruits, and I do not eat raw dairy, and I do not always have the luxury of eating grassfed meats. I buy it when I can, but can't always afford it.
    The best sources of vitamins are whole foods. Are you vitamin deficient? Have you been tested? Why would you want to eat processed vitamins. We don't even know their effectiveness. They may even be harmful for all we know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •